Quote by Twist of fate
If you're gonna make a thread about it at least have a useful first title or people like me might report you *reported* (thanx manda)

Awww, I just came off a month ban too, Oh well I guess.
I think it's great most times.

But it can get tedious.

I mean, the last Modern Marvels I saw was "Balls".
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Kyle Gass
As much as this thread is a tad bit pointless I LOVE the history Channel, any T.V. Show that can be hosted by "Robo Cop" is noteworthy, and to you Casualty, I believe it is you who should Bleep Off.

Don't even pay attention to him, he does it in every thread. Just leave him to beat his pre-pubescent self off to some black metal and wrestling.
Quote by TehJermie
Don't even pay attention to him, he does it in every thread. Just leave him to beat his pre-pubescent self off to some black metal and wrestling.

I'm a girl, you ****ing pansy. You're probably a little virgin anyway.
Quote by Twist of fate
If you're gonna make a thread about it at least have a useful first title or people like me might report you *reported* (thanx manda)

i dont necessarily think this needs reported.

sure the thread starter didnt really say anything intelligent, but there isnt exactly anything wrong with it.

some people are actually going to discuss the topic, such as me.

i love the history channel. maybe because im a History major.

they have a lot of interesting shows, not to mention that they play Band of Brothers a lot, which is awesome.
Quote by The Casualty
I'm a girl, you ****ing pansy. You're probably a little virgin anyway.

That last comment leads me to believe that you haven't been laid in awhile.
I swear they should call it the Hitler channel. The play a lot a nazi stuff, and they don't even have to change the icon.
Quote by daytripper75
i dont necessarily think this needs reported.

sure the thread starter didnt really say anything intelligent, but there isnt exactly anything wrong with it.

some people are actually going to discuss the topic, such as me.

i love the history channel. maybe because im a History major.

they have a lot of interesting shows, not to mention that they play Band of Brothers a lot, which is awesome.

Band of Brothers was amazing.
Quote by The Ted
I swear they should call it the Hitler channel. The play a lot a nazi stuff, and they don't even have to change the icon.

If it's going to be about history, it should be accurate. If it's going to be accurate, they should show everything in it's entirety, therefore not utilizing censorship.
I wasn't critizing it being offensive just that they have a lot of nazi stuff on it.

They are totally biased on their religion shows though.
They treat most of the religion like a bunch of fairy tales on that channel, either that or they get some zealot to talk about it too. They don't seem to give the viewpoints objectively, but some of the historical tidbits on these specials are still interesting.
Last edited by TehJermie at Jan 22, 2007,