i have a 5 piece rack setup througha carvin v3 all tube head. furman power conditioner, carvin fx, carvin compressor, bbe maximizer, and rocktron hush and everything peaks no matter how far i turn it the stuff down and mostly does it on my clean channel like it'll pop and on distortion it sucks everythig up. solutions? i thought the power conditioner was the answer but guess not
MY Setup
carvin v3 full stack 100 watt all tube power
a 1981 carvin (m-22 pickup) great tone
Rack Setup
carvin compressor
carvin fx 2
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Rocktron Noise Gate
furman power conditioner
Last edited by I AM CAT at Jan 22, 2007,
it peaks like the frequencies. it says peak on ym stuff and the frequencies go above it and it pops its supposed to stay below a certain level it doesnt though
MY Setup
Rack Setup
carvin compressor
carvin fx 2
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Rocktron Noise Gate
furman power conditioner
Just plug straight into the head and skip all the rack crap. KISS=Keep It Simple, Stupid. lol
lol but taht rack stuff is the key to my whole tone it sounds great whne used like half o fit and it will sound crazy good with it all. ive spent so much on that crap to skip it
MY Setup
Rack Setup
carvin compressor
carvin fx 2
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Rocktron Noise Gate
furman power conditioner
Well. Plug into one thing at a time then and try and diagnose what the problem is. Like plug into the BBE and play. Then move on the next thing. Im guessing it has something to do with the compressor.
ya when i take the compressor out it works fine any thoghts on that because im using at a sustainer
MY Setup
Rack Setup
carvin compressor
carvin fx 2
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Rocktron Noise Gate
furman power conditioner