ok, so i've decided it's time to get a bit more serios with my home recording setup which my band uses all the time and just isn't working. so i am going to buy a drum mic pack off ebay with 3 sm57's and a beta 52. also i already have an apex 210 and an apex sm58 copy. we have a 3 piece band so we don't really need much more in terms of mics. but the current mixer i have doesn't cut it. it is a behringer eurotrack 8 input but it only has 2 xlr inputs. so can you guys recomend me some good mixers that have at least 10 xlr inputs and please keep them under 400$ cnd if possible.
thanks for the help.
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by latinosuperstud
if i buy a les paul studio and walk out into public a man in a clown and/or gorilla suit named tyrese, will come attack me and/or rape me
would a yamaha 16-6fx do the trick and what other similar mixers are there
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by latinosuperstud
if i buy a les paul studio and walk out into public a man in a clown and/or gorilla suit named tyrese, will come attack me and/or rape me