Page 1 of 2
tell us what you did and what kinda concert it was
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
i needed to take a shit at a parkway drive concert. but it was easy cause most people that turned up was emo and they just stood there and it was at a club too so it was pretty small
But fools never move on.
alexis on fire show i had to piss and i wa sin the front of the mosh by the stage so i found a beer bottled and pissed in it and nobody could smell it cuz all anybody could smell was weed booze and sweat
yea we all kno steve vai could of leveled that kid in crossroads
I've been really knackered/out of breath if that counts, and not been able to escape.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by SavageNights
I've been really knackered/out of breath if that counts, and not been able to escape.

what concert was that in?
But fools never move on.
Quote by seokorn
what concert was that in?

It was actually Dragonforce, not exactly what you'd expect, but I couldn't get out. I just kept being pushed back in.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

haha
I can just imagine in a Lamb of God 'Wall of Death', one of the guys in the middle who is walking around just goes "Oh god... I need to shit really badly!" and at that second he gets crushed by the wall.

--Masochist Lust
Quote by Masochist_Lust
haha
I can just imagine in a Lamb of God 'Wall of Death', one of the guys in the middle who is walking around just goes "Oh god... I need to shit really badly!" and at that second he gets crushed by the wall.

--Masochist Lust

i heard fall out boy or some band like them tried it at their concerts. if i was the one in the middle id just shit on the people running to hug each other
But fools never move on.
Quote by seokorn
i heard fall out boy or some band like them tried it at their concerts. if i was the one in the middle id just shit on the people running to hug each other

Lol, I'd love to go to an emo gig with you, if you're gonna shit on me,

--Masochist Lust
Quote by seokorn

Quote by Necrophagist777

i will make sure i piss before entering slayer
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
Quote by nick dixon
there was like 5 or 6 idiots are who started running before he counted

Oh well, at least they ran towards each other instead of taking a large step towards each other, like in the Yellowcard one...

--Masochist Lust
I lol'd at the yellowcard one so hard.

"Okay...everyone get in a line...no...a circle...do it...DO IT...DOOO ITTT!!!, alright, when I count to three, you guys go that way...you guys go that way"

, then the violin guy comes in and says,

"Oh, but if somebody falls down...help them up?okay..OKAY!?"

Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by SavageNights
It was actually Dragonforce, not exactly what you'd expect, but I couldn't get out. I just kept being pushed back in.

that happened top me at dragonforce too, i stayed in the pit for the support bands but i had to get out after that phew i survived
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

I walked through the mosh to the toilets, which were conveniently empty.
I pwn.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by phantom1

hahahah "prepare yourselves for the chaos that is about to ensue..."

EDIT: hah look at that cockface waving the metal horns around.. he doesn't even know that they mean
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
Quote by Masochist_Lust
haha That was absolutely pathetic. They were about a meter apart!

THIS one is better... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbYCz1zsmqo&mode=related&search=

--Masochist Lust

That looked a lot better, but still LMAO at the guy in the bottom left of the screen who just stands still and flails his arms about.

Also the people who started running early. 'Hold on, hold it...'

Comment:
RojoMac91 (2 months ago)
people muust die in those! i know at least one person died in a Slipknot 1....

Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Yeah, the best moshers always flail around saying "Get the fuck away from me!".

The Slipknot moshes are pretty br00tal though. Even if you don't like their music, they still entertain.

--Masochist Lust
Oh, I'm not saying owt against them. It's just the way the guy reckons someone died at a Slipknot gig. Indeed at any gig.
But the flailing guy = legend.
^That's why punk gigs > all.
You always get picked up straight away.
Lol, at the gigs I've been to, if you just stay against the barricade right at the front, you're fine. That's all the stoners are attempting to headbang while they're almost asleep. It's awesome

--Masochist Lust
Quote by Masochist_Lust
Lol, fair enough. I heard people have died at the Big Day Out though... I know people get trampled though.

--Masochist Lust

yeah Limp Bizkit the fully brutal heavy mosh crazy band killed some girl
But fools never move on.
had to throw up - robbie williams
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
Quote by Double Basser
had to throw up - robbie williams

lol you get it on anyone?

and what were you doing there?
But fools never move on.
Quote by seokorn
yeah Limp Bizkit the fully brutal heavy mosh crazy band killed some girl

hahahaha

Fuck, I hope you're kidding. Any girl who wants to see Fred Dirst is a freak.

--Masochist Lust
Quote by Masochist_Lust
hahahaha

Fuck, I hope you're kidding. Any girl who wants to see Fred Dirst is a freak.

--Masochist Lust

haha its true. and when they realised she was dead. the dj kept playing . what a turd.
But fools never move on.
Quote by seokorn
haha its true. and when they realised she was dead. the dj kept playing . what a turd.

What a cunt... First he ruins 'Behind Blue Eyes', and now this... *shakes head in shame*

--Masochist Lust
Quote by seokorn
lol you get it on anyone?

and what were you doing there?

i may have done.......

well girls like robbie williams right, and i'm the closest thing they're gonna get to robbie williams so suck me bitches

Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
yeah whenever i need to shti when im in a mosh pit, I just drop and squat...
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Quote by bonoisawanker
alexis on fire show i had to piss and i wa sin the front of the mosh by the stage so i found a beer bottled and pissed in it and nobody could smell it cuz all anybody could smell was weed booze and sweat

didnt anyone see you take your **** out lol especially that close to the front of the stage. the band mightve seen it
But fools never move on.
haha

haha

oh that was so lame.......ive been in a BMTH wall of death and circle pit, but that wasnt very brutal...i badly want Lamb Of God to tour the UK
in the yellow card video some1 commented this

WHAT THE **** !!!! thats the corridor of care bears not a wall of death, Id love for them to meet Lamb Of God, let em` show em` how its done

i completely agree lmao
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can
I havent had this problem, but once my friend got diarrhea at a battle of the bands at a really big venue and there was like 1000 people there, all crammed in
Page 1 of 2