The Guitar Hero II Version of Jordan by Buckethead? Thanks.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
i got this live version that i dont like at all lol but i dont think you want that
"... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..." - Ozzy Osbourne

MY BANDS MY SPACE
http://www.myspace.com/bloodoverexodus
An actual guitar player who plays a computer game that has toy guitars like what a 3 year old would play with. Fucking incredible... Why doesnt everyone who likes Guitar Hero just play a REAL guitar?
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
^ Screw you you bastard, It's just a game. Games are fun to play. So get over it.
Sigs are overrated.
^^ I knew there would be some people who got offended by my hate for guitar hero...
Quote by lachyray
I don't even play it. I'm just sick of people dissing it all the time.
Sigs are overrated.
heh i dont care... i have played guitar for over 3 years... and i play guitar hero religiously... honestly... if you play harder songs on expert... it helps your fretting speed... so i dont care... i have noticed a significant difference in my ability to play... so...
I'm sure if you spent the same amount of time playing a real guitar you would improve a whole lot more though.
Quote by lachyray
Quote by nz_matt
An actual guitar player who plays a computer game that has toy guitars like what a 3 year old would play with. Fucking incredible... Why doesnt everyone who likes Guitar Hero just play a REAL guitar?

I'm just asking if anybody had the song, not for your opinion.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012