This thread is to discuss cooking, your recipes, etc. Post away.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Yeah, toast is about the only thing I can cook.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Hard boiled eggs ftw.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Pasta with smoked salmon, dill and cream with sauteed onions. Minimal efforst, maximum 'mmmmmmmmmmm'
So lets put on our classics and we'll have a little dance, shall we?
i make a mean grilled cheese sammich.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
i do some orgasmic omeletts... garlic cheese, some feta(sp?) roasted garlic, some canadian bacon and if need be, home grown jalepenos
<davey> but i shall sleep
<davey> and dream dreams of deliciously tangy sloppy joes

'gon go play mah geeeeeeeeetar
A pizza dough, covered with buffalo mozarella, pureed tomatoes and fresh basil leaves is excellent. Another easy starter is sliced turkish bread drizzled with olive oil and rubbed with fresh garlic, which you grill till it just starts turning brown around the edges.
Italian FTW
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
cooking 2 minute noodles is a feat to be reckoned with
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
When making fruit crumble add a splash of ginger wine, a splash of whiskey, a pinch of ginger and a pinch of cinnamon to give it warmth. This goes best with apple and pear crumble. I love crumble because of how quick and simple it is to make. Oh you may want to add a small amount of arrowroot to the filling to thicken it up as well.

Or to liven up a plain tomato pasta dish-add basil. Its a miracle herb.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk