Has anyone ordered anything from the allans music online store (www.allansmusic.com.au) . If so how reliable is it and how long does it usually take for the delivery.
Last edited by dunebuge6969 at Jan 23, 2007,
I orderd my amp from there, came in good condition and took about two weeks
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
Who knows, but you should go with the more local store.

www.guitar.com.au

Pardon me if the URL is screwed.

Plus Allan's are fagz, they actually watch you when your looking at the picks and I heard from some guy that they won't let you play with the PRS's if you don't have the cash.
yo.

I BELIEVE
They let me play a PRS.
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
Quote by deadkenedy
They let me play a PRS.

Oh, man some people are biased against Allan's, the guy who said it.
yo.

I BELIEVE
The dudes at Allans are kool generally... Id say it just depends what u look like... If your some trashy looking teen they probably dont want you playing their 6000 dollar guitar.......

Ive never orderd from the site but id ssay it would be reliable and preety fast... THey wouldnt want unhappy customers after-all
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
Quote by dunebuge6969
Has anyone ordered anything from the allans music online store (www.allansmusic.com.au) . If so how reliable is it and how long does it usually take for the delivery.

dude just order it in store. the store is in the city near rebel sport.
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Man look around at some other stores and internet stores or find a reliable ebay store or something.

Because Allans were going to charge me $1080 for my Standard Mexican Strat but they also price match so i got it off them for $780 which is a decent saving. They ordered it in about 1 month which is ok i guess.

How ever my mate ordered and amp which took 3 months and a left handed guitar which took for ever think it was 3 moths as well. But that might of been because of the left handers always have to order theirs.
- Satch is awsome -
Quote by sheumack111
The dudes at Allans are kool generally... Id say it just depends what u look like... If your some trashy looking teen they probably dont want you playing their 6000 dollar guitar.......

Ive never orderd from the site but id ssay it would be reliable and preety fast... THey wouldnt want unhappy customers after-all

that quote was an experience i had at Allans. There awesome there. I wouldnt let me play a Gibby 335 with a sticker price of 5,500 either. The guys there are top.