Ive found a nice stagg flying V that i would like. The gothic one so very heavy jsut what i want . What i want to know is.... Are stagg guitars any good. Its only 100 quid and i would like a change from my wraith..
i cant say stagg are known for making the most amazing guitar, theyd be ok for a beginner but if you already have a starter guitar .... "vintage" wraith?

then there really isnt much point
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Stagg is a decent starter guitar. I wouldn't recommend them past your first guitar, though. Save up for a nicer guitar.
Member #6 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.
When it comes to flipping pancakes, it's better than burgers.
But i have only heard that they are good guitars... not amazing but good. Im not a expert or a solo player. I'm a rythem guitarist, and i aint a good one. So if not this guitar can you reccommend? I like the flying V's... soc an you reccomend a good brand? nad a reposable price. Im still in school and i dont get a lot as it is.
My first guitar was a stagg. Piece of crap. Stowed away safely in my basement so it cannot cause anymore frustration. It looks like a guitar, but it's not a musical instrument. They're toys. If you play the guitar for more than 6 months, you will see it's limitations imidiatly. Buy something more decent.
lol.......stagg =).....no in all seriousness they blow and hard.....i mean go here www.twitchagain.com or the same bands myspace page and you can see the kind of shite produced whilst using a stagg it's about all you can do with your other one.....wank
well ive been playing for around 4 years adn i like my rock... and slipknot D
after v years id save up and get an jackson rr or maybe a king v
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon