hi guys..
can any one give me the majorment for the V guitar that i uploaded??
the body and neck scale..how deep should the pickups go...the neck the switch the knocks...??and how deep the floyd bridge should be??!!
Quote by metallica_dude
hi guys..
can any one give me the majorment for the V guitar that i uploaded??
the body and neck scale..how deep should the pickups go...the neck the switch the knocks...??and how deep the floyd bridge should be??!!

there is an upload Errors so i cant upload the pic but i'll give u a link...
Kirk guitar
That guitar doesn't have a floyd on it.

Just look at some specs of Gibson/Epi's V's.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
I know what he means. I think that that is a KH1 that he's thinking about. But that has a single emg and floyd. Kirk usually uses it for D-standard tuning. It's quite simular to robb flyns main guitar

clickeroooo!
[quote="'']I know what he means. I think that that is a KH1 that he's thinking about. But that has a single emg and floyd. Kirk usually uses it for D-standard tuning. It's quite simular to robb flyns main guitar

clickeroooo!
yeah thats the one
but look at it there is 2 pickups
That one is a gibson, it has no floyd and kirk put some EMG's in it. I think he had that guitar since his exodus days
WAY too many questions. there's a sticky on beginning customizing, but you're asking basically everything.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by tubab0y
WAY too many questions. there's a sticky on beginning customizing, but you're asking basically everything.

actually thats what i want...everything...
Well, first off... You need a Gibson V-Factor.

Then work out the rest from there.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!