Page 1 of 2
have anyone of you heard of a country called malaysia? well i'm from malaysia. just curious here, what do you think of my country? i'm from the borneo island in malaysia. and NO, we dont chop off white man's head anymore. -but we used to.
haha..
Well I wouldn't mind being in any asian country, good culture, good food. I heard you Malaysians aren't allowed to chew gum, is this true?
yo.

I BELIEVE
from what my Malaysian friends tell me, it sounds like a pretty good country. Isn't it kinda humid over there though? Or is that just my twisted memory?
Sigs are overrated.
i think thats singapour, and i dont think they have that anymore.
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
well, everyone is invited to malaysia. -unless u're a terrorist or something. haha.. by the way, 2007 is the 'Visit Malaysia' year. gonna be lots of events all year round. yeah it is kinda humid here sometimes, especially in november till january
Alright, I got a Singaporean mate, shucks for him cause he's probably gonna have to go back for National Service.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Malaysia looks nice, seen pictures of it and know some people who have been there.
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
My brother went there whilst he was traveling and said as long as you don't leave the inner city it's a very nice place. My old science teacher is teaching over there now in a very rich part of the capital, she's really enjoying her time out there, but she can rarely stand the heat.
Truly Asia?
Originally posted by fuzzybunny
I hereby dub you the UG's new God of Love. Really. That was brilliant.

heh.
Originally posted by someone i can't remember
the one called lukef speaks the truth.

It had to be done.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Here's a real question: Do you view Malaysia as distinctly more Asian or Oriental? It's a bit of both but I think it's culture follows a more distictly Asian tradition.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

yeah its hot here. lol.. but were used to it. its kinda weird for us to see tourist sunbathing in the afternoon. its 34'c out there! oh yeah, not all of the malaysian can speak english (especially rural areas). so, get a tourist gude if you wanna go to the jungle.
Quote by rafael90
yeah its hot here. lol.. but were used to it. its kinda weird for us to see tourist sunbathing in the afternoon. its 34'c out there! oh yeah, not all of the malaysian can speak english (especially rural areas). so, get a tourist gude if you wanna go to the jungle.

I'm from Hong Kong but I've never been to Malaysia. I know a lot of Malaysians and they speak both Malayan and Cantonese. Can you speak both too?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
I'm from Hong Kong but I've never been to Malaysia. I know a lot of Malaysians and they speak both Malayan and Cantonese. Can you speak both too?

nope. i cant. i'm an iban. some malaysian can speak cantonese because they are chinese people here in malaysia. but malaysianusually mix up english, bahasa malaysia, and chinese into an original 'malaysian language'. and we have our own unofficial english language, its called 'manglish' (direct translation from malay and chinese language to english). haha
Quote by rafael90
well, everyone is invited to malaysia. -unless u're a terrorist or something. haha.. by the way, 2007 is the 'Visit Malaysia' year. gonna be lots of events all year round. yeah it is kinda humid here sometimes, especially in november till january

This guy is no guitar player! He is a travel agent in disguise!

P.S Malaysia seems pretty cool. I don't like going on holidays though so I'm not going to fall for you travel agent scams. Joking.

I actually wouldn't mind going though if I was to go on holidays somewhere.
Last edited by tombo32 at Jan 23, 2007,
Quote by Rory's_strat
Imah chargin malaysia...

Edit: damn i knew someone did it before me

lol..
How abt Singapore? You guys like Singapore? Its so small that it'll only take abt an hour's drive to reach the other end of the island.
Baby, can you dig your man?
He's a righteous man,

- Larry Underwood
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Alright, I got a Singaporean mate, shucks for him cause he's probably gonna have to go back for National Service.

Man! The only thing i hate about being a Singaporean
Quote by Rory's_strat
Imah chargin malaysia...

Edit: damn i knew someone did it before me

what are you guys trying to say actually? i never heard of this phrase before.
singapore's nice i think. never been there. but isnt it a bit crowded? is it true that 1 family can only have 2 children and u all live in a apartment? how can you guys live in such a crowded place? -just wondering
It's not crowded at all.....oh and I'm not sure abt the 2 children thing. I have 2 siblings.
He's a righteous man,

- Larry Underwood
I went to Malaysia quite a lot of times before. I live in Singapore, and well, everything is cheaper in Malaysia...Except guitars. Guitars are waaay more expensive in Malaysia. And btw its not an hour to go from one side to another. If the journey's smooth, 40 minutes is fine. haha.

Btw there's no more one-family-two-children thing in S'pore anymore. Actually it used to be the fourth child not recieving an edusave acount (like some account for people in school where money is put in. the money can be used for school-related stuff) and other benefits the first 3 kids get. However, now there is a bonus when the 3rd and 4th kid is born, due to the threat of an ageing propulation.
"Apa khabar" rafael? Sounds like you're either from sarawak or sabah. I'm from Brunei :

To Singaporeans: " Don't play play ah!"
Last edited by chiefmeister at Jan 23, 2007,
Singapore > All

Laksa and Chicken Rice ftfw

I can get a tube of pringles and a 2L of coke for about $2 Sing dollars at NTUC
hue
I live in singapore!!!!!!!! Yea NS sucks... gonna have to apply soon
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

I think the prime minister of melaysia is trying to abolish child labor and so Mugatu has to brainwash derilik to assasinate him.......

**** im dumb
I went on IRC once looking for an interview with someone from Cuba for a Social Sciences project. As I was looking at the channel list I saw one called gay-malaysia.

Go figure.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

hey...i'm 4m malaysia...rafael is rite..come visit malaysia..the food is great..
What the hell is wrong with you? Penis tapping solos? Jesus H Christ man.

Just fuck the guitar

lust.gluttony.greed.sloth.wrath.envy.pride.

tHis is my p0st!
sandokan was from malasya so malasya FTW
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

MALAYSIAN!!!Apa Khabar!!!

owh yea the food is the best here....especially from 'mamak' stall..they are cheap like hell..and KL nightlife isnt bad either.

come down to m'sia guys...the food, the bloody humid weather,penang's beach and the cheap stuff except yes guitars~...you will definately enjoy ur stay in m'sia. >travel agent in disguise<
R.A.G.E.
And the thread still lives Lah!

And to the guy a couple of posts above me who quoted Zoolander; you can Dere-lick my balls.
Sigs are overrated.
Page 1 of 2