Poll: Hellraiser/007
Poll Options
View poll results: Hellraiser/007
Hellraiser
10 100%
0 0%
Voters: 10.
1 flaw about the hellraiser, the finish scratches like a biotch.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
cool thx for telling me that. did you get urs from sound control?. if so did it take 2 weeks?
Every guitar scratches easily, get the Hellraiser, you won't regret it.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Quote by SGStrummer61
Every guitar scratches easily, get the Hellraiser, you won't regret it.

really really not sure..the emgs arent as good as 81/85's. the hellraiser looks pretty bulky as well..
Quote by kmf1
really really not sure..the emgs arent as good as 81/85's. the hellraiser looks pretty bulky as well..

I don't follow on the EMG's. The HR has EMG707, based on the EMG85. They are supposed to sound like the 85, but I think they actually sound better tbh. I've had/have other guitars with 85's for comparison. The guitar doesn't scratch any easier than other guitars IME, I don't know where that rumor got started. I have 2 Schecters, an older black C-1 FR, and a black cherry C-7 HR, and I haven't had any problems with excessive scratches on either. I do use Fender polish and conditioner on all my guitars when I change strings however. The HR is actually very comfortable to play too, considering it's an extended scale 7 string. The neck joint is nicely improved over older models IMO. You should really play both, or at least one before deciding though, that's the only way to really tell if it will be comfortable for you. It's all preference what feels comfortable in your hands. The extended scale is something to consider though, depending what you're looking for from the guitar. If you are a metal player, you will really appreciate the extended scale.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
um i got the hellraiser from sound control, i had the last 1 in stock. it was up in london though so i took like a week to arrive.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
^Actually, they are very similar to the 85.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!