Page 1 of 2
Hey.

Im 17, and in 8 months i'll turn 18. For my birthday, im getting a car worth somewhere around 15-20 thousand dollars.

Do you think im spoiled?
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
first impression, yes.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
no my sister got a $22 000 car for her 17th birthday.... shes not spolt she works hard for everthing including uni now.

plus shes really nice which is weird.. i always thought older sisters were spose to be mean to u :S ?????
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
btw wats the car?

Quote by Rankles
Depends on your own attitude, not what you recieve.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Depends. If you wanted a red car and got a blue one and bitched about it- then you would be spoiled. If you take the blue car and are grateful for it, then u r not spoiled.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
If you take it for granted, then yes. You're spoiled.
If you recognise that your parents have spent a huge amount of money on you, and you are thankful for that... and recognise that your parents have probably been very good to you your whole life, then you won't be... you will just be blessed to have good parents
Well, i'm grateful

So i guess i'm not spoiled.

yes.

well

Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
Quote by Guitar-freak
Well, i'm grateful

So i guess i'm not spoiled.

yes.

well

treat the car well, dont put crappy wheels on it, dont turn it into a riceburner. but most of all.....have fun

Quote by Rankles
u shuldz put on a huge Xhuast for xtra power n getz NOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Quote by davo_333
u shuldz put on a huge Xhuast for xtra power n getz NOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

lmao every 12 year old boys dream
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
It doesn't necessarily make you spoiled, it just means that your family has a lot more money than most others.
first impression.
YES.
last thing i got for my birthday wasssssss...................... uh.... wow..... i furget.
TransitorySexGod
You're just more fortunate than some, nay, most. I don't think you're spoilt, though. If your parents have the money to spare, then why not.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
It depends what you mean by spoiled? Some people would say its when you get things like your car from your parents. Others would say it's your attitude when you get stuff. I don't know, I'll just say you're lucky.
what type of car is it?

or dont you know?

no, youre not spoiled. if your parents have the money to afford a car like that for you, how does that make you spoiled?
If you go and crash it from racing or something stupid, I'd say you're spoilt. Even if my parents just put £1000 ($2000) to me buying my own car, I'd be ultra careful not to let it get damaged in the slightest.

As long as you respect that they're spending that much on you, and act accordingly, you're just lucky
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Honestly it doesn't matter if you are spoiled or not. If your parents can buy you a new car everyone will think you're spoiled no matter what. It's worse if your parents are rich and they give you stuff.

sigh...
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
Quote by acousticpyro23
Honestly it doesn't matter if you are spoiled or not. If your parents can buy you a new car everyone will think you're spoiled no matter what. It's worse if your parents are rich and they give you stuff.

sigh...

You rich kids just can't catch a break, huh?

Quote by Smokey Amp

You rich kids just can't catch a break, huh?

I'm going to kill you
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
Quote by acousticpyro23

I'm going to kill you

Have you been told that, if seen but not focused on, your avatar looks kinda like a dog turd?

No offence or anything
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by JamieB
Have you been told that, if seen but not focused on, your avatar looks kinda like a dog turd?

No offence or anything

sigh...

I think i need a new avatar.
Quote by acousticpyro23
I'm going to kill you

Promise?

I agree with Jamie, your avatar does remind me of dog excrement.

Last edited by Smokey Amp at Jan 23, 2007,
Quote by Guitar-freak
Hey.

Im 17, and in 8 months i'll turn 18. For my birthday, im getting a car worth somewhere around 15-20 thousand dollars.

Do you think im spoiled?

well, i hve seen you on the forums quite a while, and i personally think you're just a stubborn spoilt guy.

my family is probably mid class, but i never let my parents buy me stuff. everything (apart from food and clothes sometimes) i earn with slave physical work at random places.

i feel alot better if i get my things with my efforts...makes things more personal to me.
Last edited by zwound at Jan 23, 2007,
yes, but i'd kill to be u, everything i own i worked for myself..... for my 18th bday last week i got from my parents...guess...$25
i play drums and guitar :
yeah, you spoilt brat. for my 18th birthday i got some clothes, a new hairdryer and a cheapo dvd player.

maybe i shouldn't mention that i got a guitar and a camera for my sixteenth...
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
You sound pretty spoiled to me. When I asked my mom what I got for my birthday, she told me I could wash the dishes.
Would you die for Dethklok? I know I would. PM me... If you've got the balls.
Quote by acousticpyro23
sigh...

I think i need a new avatar.

*pokes teh bear*
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Yes, you are. Most I've ever gotten for my birthday was 200 bucks my 16th birthday to put towards my John Mayer Strat, the rest of which I worked at a grocery store as a cashier for.
Seinfeld
The Gear:
Fender John Mayer Sig. Strat
Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 60
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Damn right, I've got the blues.
for graduation, my parents gave me $500 and told me to get the hell out of their house.
Fuck yes. A 18 year old doesn't need a car worth that much money, thats just stupid
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
That does not necessarily make you spoiled. You are only spoiled if you do not appreciate it and are given gifts like this all the time.

EDIT: ^that's like the price of a low-end new car . If his parents can afford it..why not
Last edited by the_experience at Jan 23, 2007,
Quote by Guitar-freak
Hey.

Do you think im spoiled?

I think your lying just to sound cool, your probably really only 13.
Page 1 of 2