Page 1 of 2
It started with just 1 or 2 white hairs, and now after a few months the top of my head is scattered with a few dozen of noticeable white hairs.

I'm 16 going on 17 and I don't really know what to think of it.

I've had different views from people ranging from "Dude... You have white hair man..." to "Dude! You have white hair! That's awesome!!!"

When I think about it, I'm actually hoping to go completely grey - it would be original and the current dark brown doesn't contrast very well with white.

Do any of you have early white hair?
[color="Red"][size="3"][B]   ___   __     __        
  / __\ / /    /__\ /\/\  
 / _\  / /    /_\  /    \ 
/ /   / /___ //__ / /\/\ \
\/    \____/ \__/ \/    \/
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Member of "Genital Grinders", the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. "Embodiment" to join.
Quote by chillininfl
i have one blonde hair, if that counts?

Wow. Because, you know, blonde hair is exactly like grey hair.

Smart thinking, genius.
the dude who won American Idol had grey hair since he was 15.

plus u can always dye ur hair if it goes completly grey (unless u like it)

my hair was as white as snow (not grey.....and no, not yellow snow) till i was like 5 or 6......
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
yeah. uhm i meant like its a displaced color, because the rest of my hair is brown...
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
i dont, but i dont think it looks bad.

now, if your hair just turns white, that would suck, but if its grey, thats cool.

one of my teachers last year had grey hair, and he was only 30.
I remember when i was like 15, for some reason i had 1 white hair that randomly appeared, i pulled it out but then lost it...
Don't worry, my friend's hair started falling out a year ago. he was like 16.
Are you under a lot of stress? It's strange that your hair has started changing colour so early. Still, just be happy it's changing colour and not falling out.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
It happens. My friends mom had white hair, and it turned that way when she was in her twenties. So she cut her hair short like a lesbian, and it did not look too terrible. On a guy, I don't think it would look really awful. Just cut your hair short.
Quote by ctb
My hair's going darker

Same, mine was white-blond up until I was 12/13, now its turning more dark/dirty blond. Kinda sucks really, girls dug my super-blond hair . However, I personally prefer it darker.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
grey hair FTW!! Grey hairs awesome if u can pull if of. Makes you look very distinguised and wise. I cant wait to be an awesome oldman with a big grey beard and head of hair.
Quote by Smokey Amp
Are you under a lot of stress? It's strange that your hair has started changing colour so early. Still, just be happy it's changing colour and not falling out.

+1

My hair is falling out and I would choose greying/white hair over being bald, balding or falling out hair.
Larrivée D-03R
US Fender Telecaster, Vox AC15
Quote by Vos
^Same here, as i look like a douche with no hair.

A kid in my grade has had grey hair since 5th grade.

are you actually bald/balding? and your age?
Larrivée D-03R
US Fender Telecaster, Vox AC15
Quote by mEtAlORc
are you actually bald/balding? and your age?

I'm starting to lose hair yes, but I am no where close to bald. It's just it's starting to go away and the worst part is I'm almost 16 only

I believe it's hereditary for me tho
actually, men can go grey as young as 14 or 15, and start losing their hair, my mum's friend was nearly bald by the age of 25, lol. it's just bad luck and bad genes.

i love being a girl
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I have grey hair... but i'm 56 so I'm pretty sure that's normal. 17 and white hair? Thats nothing unusal. A friend of mine has had grey hair since he was 16. If it bothers you that much just dye it. Taylor Hicks (the only reason I know his name is becaue my daughter loves Idol) had grey hair and he wasn't much older than 26. No worries brother.
Co-Founder of the Peace Club
PM me or peanut head to join.

there is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. my brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
My uncle had his hair go completely white when he was 16, so I guess you can dye it if you dont like it
I had a friend who went gray and beat it.
He went to some nutritionist/herbalist/guru and follwed her advice and got rid of the gray.

What he did was:
He stopped using commercial shampoos,
He would douse his hair with beer (non-alcoholic works best, so no worries about your age), left it on his head for a couple minutes and then rinsed it out.
He drank wheatgrass and took vitamins everyday for like 6 months (apparently the celebs line up for the wheatgrass in LA).

Hope that helps.

EDIT: He said that the wheatgrass was what actually changed his hair color back, if you don't wanna shampoos with booze.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
I have about a dozen in the front of my hair and I don't pull them out because I heard if you pull 1 out 2 grow in the same place where you pulled it out. and since I used to pull them out I thought I was getting more for that reason so I stopped.
my hair started going grey when i was was 14. i hated it so now i dye it.
Epiphone les paul custom
Epiphone les paul 56' reissue goldtop
Custom Telecaster
Boss ME-50
Digitech flanger
Digitech Hot Head
Marshall MG100DFX

Unmarked P-bass
Johnson J-style
Aria STB jazzbass
Fender Rumble 100
I'd say about 1/12 of the hair on my head is graying. I actually like it, though, and so do alot of other people.

Oh, I'm 16.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
It wont be origional. Everyone will compare you to Taylor Hicks...the american idol guy.
its nothing, dont worry about it... my hair changes colour. brown, black, red, purple... seriously. its freaky
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
I've had some greys since I was fifteen (I'm seventeen now). It's just started getting noticible now, but it still isn't that bad. I'll be out of high school by the time it gets to be a big deal anyway. When I used to get down about it, I'd just remind myself that at least I wasn't balding.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by nick dixon
its nothing, dont worry about it... my hair changes colour. brown, black, red, purple... seriously. its freaky

ya my hair is a mix of colours too... and I've never dyed it before in my life, it looks like i have blond highlights, girls keep asking me if dye my hair and won't believe me when I say I don't.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by daytripper75
i dont, but i dont think it looks bad.

now, if your hair just turns white, that would suck, but if its grey, thats cool.

one of my teachers last year had grey hair, and he was only 30.

totally white hair would be awesome. you could grow it long, and look like raiden.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
I'm 18 and I have like 15 grey hairs already. Last summer I only had 6
Noodles from the Offspring had grey hair since he was like 18. If it really bothers you, just dye it.
Page 1 of 2