Guys Please Post As Many Pics As U Can For C-1 Hellraiser >>>please Take Photos From Many Angles And Include Ones Showing Nut And Neck Thinkness ...

Thanx
why do you want pictures?
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Quote by tubadude
why do you want pictures?

.. Because like all of us red-blooded males, he obviously enjoys masturbating furiously over high-res pictures of guitars.
*reported* for no cause to thread
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
he is my friend ..and wants to buy that guitar in a week....so he wants to check it out
In that case there's easier ways to do it than spamming the forum...

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=schecter+c-1+hellraiser&btnG=Search+Images
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
pics on google will not be of high quality ...also not from wanted angles .... wat is wrong with u ...if have have pic post if not ...get the hell out of this thread...
Quote by tubadude
*reported* for no cause to thread

Don't be such a faggot. Are you blind? I posted loads of links at the start. Now shut the **** up and stop whining.
pics on google will not be of high quality ...also not from wanted angles .... wat is wrong with u ...if have have pic post if not ...get the hell out of this thread...

You're a fussy bugger, are you from Getty Images or something?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com