Hey, just wondering if there was anyone else on UG who likes these guys! anyone got their new cd "Captured" if not, its worth the money!! for those who don't know who they are, if u have the soundtrack to either american werewolf in paris or varsity blues they are on there. the song on america werewolf is in the movie when there is the big party where all the werewolves are at, the song playing is them. they also had a billboard top 20 hit with the song "Sullivan" in the late 90's
I'm so sorry, excuse me for living,
I didn't know, didn't know your a psycho!
-Carolines Spine "Psycho"
I think the are from Tulsa Ok and since I'm from around that are I remember them being pretty popular in the late 90s, but ya the are a good band
yeah, they started in tulsa, thats where 3 of them are from, except their drummer jason gilardi, hes from california, and he is actually annette funicello (sp) son! (the lady from the original mickey mouse club, back to the beach and TONS more movies)
...When I was in like 7th grade they released "Mrs. Sullivan" about the 5 Brothers who all died on the same navy ship in WWII, & that Really showed a lot of promise...but we never heard too much after that...sort of like a 1/2-Hit Wonder.....which--Sucks, because I liked their general sound, their one of the bands that I really would've like to have heard more from...Like SpaceHog...I Really wish we could've heard more from them...SpaceHog was a great combination of musicians.....they were like a poor man's Janes Addiction...
actually it's called "Sullivan" not mrs sullivan, but close enough, yeah, i like spacehog too, i have a couple cds of theirs.