w..t..f..
Quote by metaldud635
Has anyone ever caught their parents doing it?

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah, multiple times, and I usually joined in, still do in fact.

Quote by Vagabond21
Aaahh yes, the great state of Kentucky
Mesenchymal cells proliferate (clonal expansion). At some point, some of these cells differentiate into preadipocytes. Preadipocytes proliferate at the site of adipogenesis (clonal expansion). Preadipocytes undergo a second differentiation step and begin to fill with lipid. At first lipid accumulates within the cell in small droplets (multilocular cells) and eventually the droplets fuse into one large droplet (unilocular cells). The adipocyte can continue to enlarge by accumulating additional lipid. The volume of the cell increases as much as a thousand fold largely because of lipid accumulation.

Succinct enough?
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
JoHNNERz you sir are my hero of the moment.
Does this have anything to do with the fact that ants explode when they eat baking soda?
Quote by metaldud635
Has anyone ever caught their parents doing it?

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah, multiple times, and I usually joined in, still do in fact.

Quote by Vagabond21
Aaahh yes, the great state of Kentucky
Quote by JoHNNERz
Mesenchymal cells proliferate (clonal expansion). At some point, some of these cells differentiate into preadipocytes. Preadipocytes proliferate at the site of adipogenesis (clonal expansion). Preadipocytes undergo a second differentiation step and begin to fill with lipid. At first lipid accumulates within the cell in small droplets (multilocular cells) and eventually the droplets fuse into one large droplet (unilocular cells). The adipocyte can continue to enlarge by accumulating additional lipid. The volume of the cell increases as much as a thousand fold largely because of lipid accumulation.

Succinct enough?

Very good, but you could have done with adding a brief statement about regulation by transcription factors, and signalling proteins. Otherwise, excellent response.
Do your own damned homework
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...