I know this is my third on this page, but I only actually made one of the other threads this week. The other song was posted last week, so I think this is allowed. If it isnt, feel free to remove this i guess.

This is song has alot of Opeth influences mixed with other types of metal. Check it out.
Attachments:
White Wind.zip
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

pretty good
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Dean Michael Schenker Custom
Ibanez MTM1
Ibanez Canary Chorus
Ibanez Shark Distortion
Boss CS-3
Dunlop DB01 Dimbag Crybaby From Hell
Is it meant to be instrumental?
Nice basslines--
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Really awesme work, again. I enjoyed the part at bar 56 and wherever it came before that. 81 reminds me of a bit of a part in The Leper Affinity. The acoustic solo was awesome. The one part i found weird was the a part in the outro... the:

e 0
B
G
D
A 6
E

For some reason I thought that was a bit weird sounding, but it certainly didnt detract from the song.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
Thanks guys! Umm so far, all my songs are instrumentals because im not a vocalist lol, but nyways im not sure.

Very, very solid song. Top-notch songwriting. I can definitely see all the Opeth influences in here, so that's pretty cool. The whole thing was well done, especially the guitar solos, though the timing of the clean parts were a little awkward/clunky (but I'm guessing that was intentional). The use of non-harmonic tones works well, so props on that as well. Overall, good job

Crit for crit? It's embarassingly simpler than this, but meh:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8043199#post8043199
i dont feel like doing a full crit, but i will say, i freaking love your bass lines

the acoustic parts are real haunting, i really see the opeth influences in this one

your a great writer keep making songs
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun
Last edited by Stolenidentity1 at Jan 25, 2007,
when u brought in the chords i was liking it but u used that progression too long. it went on for about minute and a half between two riffs and it was just too much. i might be picking it apart too much tho. i like the way the acoustic and electric switch through the song, all the riffs are really really good, the leads too are very impressive. overall i really liked it and honestly the way you put in your leads i think it could stand mighty strong as an instrumental except maybe the intro of course. great job
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
Thanks dude!