ok so i'm planning on modding an old jazz bass, change everything except the body and i was wondering what would be the best bridge i can get for it, ie best sustain etc because i know the stock fender bridge is the bass' biggest letdown i don't want to be drilling new holes if possible i want a breidge that will fit the existing screw holes existing bridge has 5 screws

any help greatly apreciated any links greatly apreciated even more

thanks to anyone who will help

thanks.
skater dan0
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Last edited by skater dan0 at Jan 23, 2007,
o cmon people please i need your help and guidence
teach me in the ways of guitar modding and the force
no forget the force thats for some other time
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
i know hipshot makes great bridges.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Look at leo quan badass bridges
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by IndieMetalhead
Look at leo quan badass bridges

if your going to get a leo quan badass bridge i suggest you get a professional to install it. I forgot what they call it. If you look at other bridges, they are filed so the strings stay in place. The leo quan badass bridges aren't filed for the strings. The leo quan saddles need to be filed. I hear some people got away without filing the saddles.
Ibanez RGT42DXFX with emg 81/85
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass
Luthier?

and they're like that primarily so you can ajust it to your bass perfectly.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by IndieMetalhead
Luthier?

and they're like that primarily so you can ajust it to your bass perfectly.

it even says this bridge should be installed by a professional on the back of the package.
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass
someone was requesting to where to buy a badass 2 in the uk. Is there any samash stores in the uk, because that is the only store that i know that sells badass bridges in the us. Try ebay the uk version because i seen new unopened packages on the us version of ebay.
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass