I actually have a question on the most accurate tab I seemed to have find:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/l/led_zeppelin/heartbreaker_ver5_tab.htm

In the solo it seems to be tabbed out in E minor, but if you listen to the song it seems like Jimmy goes up a half step to solo in F minor? I'm almost positive this is what he does but it's driving me crazy for three reasons:

1)It's not tabbed like that and the tab seems right
2)Why change key
3)Thirdly, that would be 100 times harder to play with out the pull offs onto the open G

Anyone who can offer insight to this would be awesome, thanks.
Try this on!
I hope it gonna help ya.
For other solo part,you know what?
There's a lot of wrong tab in the net.
Change the chords and scales every where you feel it's going to make the song closer to the original playing.
well according to: 2 Concert DVDs, the Led Zeppelin Early Days Tab Book, and a Guitar World magezine with thet tab for it. he does not move up to F.

..yeah, i like Zeppelin..
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Thanks guys, but listen to the song. In the tab which seems right it says the first note of the solo is A, the 2nd fret on the G string. But when you listen to the song he's definately starting out on the B flat aka the 3rd fret on the G string. That's the part that is just blowing my mind.
Ok, so apparently my friend had tuned down my guitar a half step, on top of that had my tuner set to down a half step so when I looked to check it everything seemed normal. Problem solved though, thanks guys.