yep.. that'll do it. Or a Shark Eating swimming dinosaur with 14 heads....
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
Hm... I think I'll hire him next time I go swimming
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
now thats a badass...
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Quote by Vos
*Waits for Animal Rights activists to file lawsuits*

I hope a shark bites them on the head.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
i think we have a new steve irwin here! albeit a slightly more violent one but hey its the closest we got!
Yes, the diver sure managed to get the better end of the stick on that tale, nearly having his head bitten off, and then being attacked again, by the same shark, only to nearly have his torso ripped off.

Either way, still pretty badass.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!

That's pretty cool.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
That guy is a goddamn badass.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
he was 16 when he had his son, hes 41 and his son is 25.
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Quote by Burpin'Worm
He's got the best pub story ever.

Thats exactly what I was thinking
Dude, that's not badass. The guy that punched a shark in the face repeatedly while it chewed his leg off is badass.
As if you'd resort to weapons
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
This is one of those articles where the title really says it all...
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Quote by The Article
"It was black. He didn’t see it coming, but he felt the bite and then started getting shaken, and that’s when he knew he was in the mouth of the shark," said Michael Mashado, another local diver.

Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I would have to be there to belive it, sharks let go of people all the time usually because they mistake them for something else. I mean if it was a seal it grabed, lets say hypothetically and it had the strength of a man with a weapon and was doing the same thing the man was doing, the shark would not let go. My point is that the damage the man inflicted on the shark had no effect on wheither it let him go or not.
Quote by kidsilcon
I would have to be there to belive it, sharks let go of people all the time usually because they mistake them for something else. I mean if it was a seal it grabed, lets say hypothetically and it had the strength of a man with a weapon and was doing the same thing the man was doing, the shark would not let go. My point is that the damage the man inflicted on the shark had no effect on wheither it let him go or not.

You obviously know what you're talking about. Oh wait, no.

Seals don't have pointed objects made out of steel to pop the sharks eyeballs with you tool. That man did.
Quote by The way to hate
You obviously know what you're talking about. Oh wait, no.

Seals don't have pointed objects made out of steel to pop the sharks eyeballs with you tool. That man did.

Did i just say hypothetically....YES i did
hes 41
his son's 25
he was 16 when he became a daddy o.o

"Since 2000, ten people are been killed by the animals"

Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Last edited by Guitarist132 at Jan 23, 2007,
Ten people since 2000?
I've gotta hand it to the sharks, what with them being able to attack 1.43 people a year...

BTW, I know that that's not accurate at all.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!