Page 1 of 3
Boots- $150.00, because i could. lol

EDIT:Stealing is bad
TransitorySexGod
Last edited by TrasitorySexGod at Jan 23, 2007,
Ur mom...but she's quite cheap actually. 'Nuff said.

nah!!! j/k!!! i don't really remember stealing anything.

ooh...the avatar's on!!!
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by -MintSauce-
The best: someone's virginity.. but that was priceless.

i said most expensive, not best... but, what ever... lol
TransitorySexGod
a pair of sunglasses, because the sun was too bright. i guess that's the most expensive thing a total of, 10 dollahs!
150$?

biggest thing i stole was a freaking candy bar. probly cost like a buck. but then again when i was 10 it was cool to steal candy from a store. lol
stealing is not big and its not clever.

I stole a hat at leeds festival which cost a tenner and was blaitently bought from a charity shop for about 50p.

so really i can take the moral high ground because by stealing it, i stopped the people from making a profit that the charity shop should have been making.

I hope they learned their lesson
nothing havetn stoled in my life i dunno why i just guess, i mean if you have the money why do you wanna steal it?
I think it's funny how you assume everyone here has stolen something.

I stole a girl's heart, and it was priceless.

[/touchy-feely-shit]
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
I don't steal expensive things but i steal alotttt of CDs from Walmart, i stole about 25 CDs in 3 days. and on Each trip i took the biggest thing of Beef Jerkey.
Quote by samuwel
stealing is not big and its not clever.

I stole a hat at leeds festival which cost a tenner and was blaitently bought from a charity shop for about 50p.

so really i can take the moral high ground because by stealing it, i stopped the people from making a profit that the charity shop should have been making.

I hope they learned their lesson

youll go to heaven now. congrats
Quote by Megalomanic9345
I don't steal expensive things but i steal alotttt of CDs from Walmart, i stole about 25 CDs in 3 days. and on Each trip i took the biggest thing of Beef Jerkey.

cd's can be expensive..... like, 25 cds would cost about.... $100-$300 depending on the artist and cost. now if it was the really stupidly over priced cd's, your talking about like 400 upwards, lol. so really, you do steal expensive things.
TransitorySexGod
Quote by JvL
Don't flame me...:P

A BIRTHDAY-CARD (LOL!!!)

Happy birthday, i stole this card for you cuz im cheap

edit: i'd do that too... lol
TransitorySexGod
haha, at my old work place I stole a LOT. I worked with books and magazines, I don't have an exact figure but it's in the 100's for the number of books, some were really expensive, total value at over $1000 over a course of 3 years.

and I would do it again
No big problem was that I had spent al my bloody-money on some stupid gift... and well the birthday card was just to easy to grab :P
I stole a CD once, but it was only £4.99.

And one time I stole £10 off my friend. To buy him a present.
R E G G A E
Some special beer and coke glasses from pubs. Usually abroad.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I wouldnt say "steal"' it because it was just sitting outside of the nursing home with NOBODY around.....

A walker...you know, the things old people use to get around. I kinda wish it was an electric scooter now that i think of it. Woulda been more fun.

http://www.hazelst.com/writer/barb_drotar/picture/walker.jpg

I then proceeded to do extreme walker tricks in the parking lot, it eventually ended up being stuck ontop of a US postal mailbox on the sidewalk. I drove past an hour or so later and someone else stole it

Not sure how much those cost though.
I downloaded a .exe once, opened it, and it pretty much nailed my computer, and yes, by nailed I mean, got it's **** out and shoved it in my computers ass.
me n some chums have a competition seeing how much food we can hustle (steal) from the school canteen, put together we have stolen over £70 worth of food ... yay
POST FINDER
Quote by boredomconsumes
Master of Puppets album... like $16

ummmmmmmmmmmm, im telling metallicaaaaaaaa

....JAMES!!!!!!

you gonna get raped by a very large grotesque donkey.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
hmm, i guess CDs, I stole 3 which would total about $90. I've stolen stupid things like pens and sweets oh and i set the alarm off on one of those money-eating-noise machines and almost got arrested, all i got was some coins, so not worth it :/
Nicolle. Me. Got it?
i accidentally stole a 1p sweet. it fell down my sleeve, didnt come out till i got outside. i still ate it.

i am well 'ard.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
does piracy count?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I abide my moral of teh medieval times- RAPE AND PILLAGE! As you've guessed, I didn't get much .
DANK MEMES
the only thing i steal is hearts

seriously...the only thing i've ever stolen is probably a boardmarker or something. and i used it to write silly things on the glass of our form room door to mislead people.

cool, aren't i.

Quote by Travis Tricky
Good thinking, that would bring my total WAY up

good point...ok, several hundred quids worth of music and films.

edit2: and probably a grand's worth of software.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
i stole a corn bread from work once

89 cents ftw!
My gear:
Spector Legend Classic (4 str)
Ampeg BA115
Korg AX3000B Modeling Processor

O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member of the "Shoop da Whoop" club. PM C.C. Deville to join
most notible item...iPod.

It would have been retarded not to take it in my situation, ha.
^
Quote by x_rox
hmm, i guess CDs, I stole 3 which would total about $90. I've stolen stupid things like pens and sweets oh and i set the alarm off on one of those money-eating-noise machines and almost got arrested, all i got was some coins, so not worth it :/

Where in gods name do you buy cd's? ......cds in NJ in the US are like 10-20 TOPS 20 being like a super dvd extra included cd, most are like $13.99
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
Page 1 of 3