well this is a pretty dumb pathetic question just like me dumb pathetic im only 15 and im bored so just answer for the fun of it, how many contacts do you have on msn or whatever messagin program you have??
Kid, you're well past bored.

40 in group "A - People"

39 in group "Z - Other"

51 in "Other contacts"
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

all together i have like, 200 people, used to be 300 but i had to delete the ones i dont talk to...... and i still have to get rid of some, lol
TransitorySexGod
umm...at the most 20 and i only talk to like 5 of them.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by MiG_853
+-80

- 80 contacts?

Come on being selective is a sign of taste you know?
Who talks to more than a dozen at most, regularly?
615 - a silly amount. I don't even talk to half of them. I regularly talk to about half the people that are online now, but what's the point in deleting anyone? I'm not going to run out of space..
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
79 on MSN, but talk to about 40
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Dean Michael Schenker Custom
Ibanez MTM1
Ibanez Canary Chorus
Ibanez Shark Distortion
Boss CS-3
Dunlop DB01 Dimbag Crybaby From Hell
Quote by SavageNights
615 - a silly amount. I don't even talk to half of them. I regularly talk to about half the people that are online now, but what's the point in deleting anyone? I'm not going to run out of space..

z!!

You are! Don't you get those annoying chain mail letters?!

About 400 people on MSN... people add me all the time somehow
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
had 200 but im down to about 100 now for after deleting the ones i dont talk to soo much
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by JamieB
z!!

You are! Don't you get those annoying chain mail letters?!

Very rarely, I don't have annoying 14 year olds. People like that I do actually block and delete just in case I forgot who they are.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
52... I talk to 3 of them on a regular basis. The rest are either people who added me that dont bother talking to me (wtf is with that? why add someone and never ever talk?) and the rest are friends from school that i occasionaly talk to if i need help with homework or something
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172
powerslave756 speaks the truth.

226....I only really talk to 4 people really...I don't know the rest unless they start harrassing me to talk.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by Metal claw

13 of them are blocked.

lol, why?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
somewhere between 150 and 200, probably about a quarter of them blocked for being pervy losers, ex-boyfriends, ex-bf stealing slags, or ex-bf-stealing-slags-friends.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I have exactly 170....but I probably only talk to about 20 at most

considering putting people into groups so It doesn't take as long to see if anyone good is online
120+/- I sort my Windows Live Contact list by Online/Offline, and I'd say 60% of them are from here, others are friends and family out of town
I have 44 on my list, though I don't talk to them all...I really should cut the list down again...

Alright, I cut it down to 36 now...aha
Last edited by Tsunoyukami at Jan 23, 2007,