You know all of the free stuff sites that get advertised everywhere? The ones where you have to complete an offer and refer people to get various free stuff? My mate did this and actually got an xbox 360 and everyone is really positive about it. So I thought I'd try for an ipod (link in my sig if you wish to help)

Has anyone ever tried these offers? and do they actually work?
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
These offers are shit, they dont work.....dont waste your time. Who would want to give out free stuff?!?
Usually, you do as they ask you to, then they ask you to do more, and so on.

Then your stuff gets "lost in the post"

Not worth your time IMO.
R E G G A E
They seem to work. But you have to pay for the things, and get your friends to do the same.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

yeah, the company makes their money advertising these other site. But the one I'm doing now, one of the offers is a DVD rental company, where you can stop it within 21 days and get 6 free rentals. So you pay nothing, so I though why not?
My Gear:

youre only advertsing here because if we click youre link and sign up youll get a referral from us meaning youre closer to an ipod, altho those schemes dont work at all so its pointless.
nd i have experienced these offers and they are utter bollox
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Quote by tabber666
yeah, the company makes their money advertising these other site. But the one I'm doing now, one of the offers is a DVD rental company, where you can stop it within 21 days and get 6 free rentals. So you pay nothing, so I though why not?

Go for it then.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

i have tried loads of these offers before, but i was convinced they were scam so never bothered trying.

I was ever since i saw all of the good comments and the BBC news report on them that i thought it was worth a try
My Gear:

"i have tried loads of these offers before, but i was convinced they were scam so never bothered trying."

....eh?!