It was a disgrace when it first came out and it ain't ever gonna change
oh dear god! It's GnR with a karaoke singer and a guitarist ****ed off his face!
he should team up with zakk wylde and make an Ultimate Sell Out Band.
they both look the same and are huge sellouts!
and his voice sucks on that video.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
guitarist is up himself, and bends THAT FU[KING SLOW do not work with this. plus he fu[ked up a run, used the wrong scales, tried and failed to get feedback sustain, omfg it was just terrible
Quote by blue_strat
axl sounds like he's lost his voice

Indeed, it sounds like he's just been kicked in the knackers.
Last edited by Burpin'Worm at Jan 23, 2007,
Now I doubt you mean the quality was crap, seeing as you most likely came on here just to bash Axl because you're just a whining bitch because Slash left the band OVER TEN YEARS AGO! Get over it! You most likely wern't even around when GNR were at their heyday, neither was I, but I'm not someone who bitches about something that happened years ago. Now if by the slightest chance that you did mean the sound quality then check out this one, from a show just after the one you posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWer-vHDGDA

SLASH IS GONE.
ACCEPT IT.
damn, i couldn't even listen up to the solo, it sounded so bad. That's the same Rose that used to run around in his underwear screaming?! my god...
I think the guitar players were recruited at a local guitar center minutes before the show or something...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
that was aweful
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
Its rather embarrassing.

Axl should just stop using the name GnR and then write some new music and then sack that cross dressing guitarist then MAYBE just MAYBE he will get respected as a musican again!
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
The first guitarist tried to be Slash in the solo. For Christ's sake, if you're gonna do that just get back the original. He's loads better.
am i the only one who thinks the first guitarist did a decent job? and...is it me or does he kinda look like tommy lee at the beginning of the first solo?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
That was ****in' horrible
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
the first solo wasnt bad, although ive never heard a professional player struggle so much to hit a rather basic set of bends..... the second solo, next time just put down the les paul and take a dump on the pickups, it would sound better and the third solo was just sloppy unprofessional bedroom guitar at its worst
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
crap crap crap crap total crap. The first solo was ok because that asshole didn't write it. **** this shit. Everything about is wrong, it lacks total soul.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPYkn82nz18&mode=related&search=

Though I never really liked this song that much. I think Axl sings like shit in both versions but meh.
I could fart in key better than axl and both of those guitarists are poxey
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Quote by Burpin'Worm
Indeed, it sounds like he's just been kicked in the knackers.

+1

i liked the original but gnr these days, in my time...
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by evening_crow
am i the only one who thinks the first guitarist did a decent job?

Yes i believe so

is difficult for him i suppose. it wouldnt be november rain with different guitar solos, but then he gets flamed for leaving the originals in.

Did they change all the drum stuff when adler left?

the performance is poor quality yes, some people are just not great live singers. i haven't seen fantastic vocals from axl in any of the vids i've watched
nvm
Quote by the dave
hahahahahahaha I laughed so hard I shat a little

Well the first solo was boring for a while and he posed as Slash which was gay, and basically did a whole bunch of slow bends to the same note, but that last run was okay. I thought his tone sucked though.

Then the secong guy sucked the ****.

And I thought the 3rd guy was pretty good, other than maybe his bending being a a bit sharp or flat.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
i didnt have to watch the whole thing to know that wasnt good at all- at download their version was pretty good-not amazing but still pretty good-that was just plain bad
Quote by mrhoyo
oh dear god! It's GnR with a karaoke singer and a guitarist ****ed off his face!

I think GnR would have covered that.
Quote by danzig-_-
he should team up with zakk wylde and make an Ultimate Sell Out Band.
they both look the same and are huge sellouts!
and his voice sucks on that video.

Nope. You fail.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo