Disco Vietnam
Warlord Genghis Tron
2,900 IQ
I actually saw that yesterday.
Lord knows what this world is coming to.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Andrewbiles
11,165 IQ
Apparently they're scrapping TRL now as well, so maybe they're going to go back to their routes?
Unlikely, but that is quite an odd selection of band to broadcast.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
morningdove2
240 IQ
When was this on? If I start watching MTV will I start seeing good music?
waldorphPRS41
quixotic
1,984 IQ
Quote by morningdove2
When was this on? If I start watching MTV will I start seeing good music?

I haven't been disappointed lately too much(I dig the new Nas song thanks to MTV haha), I mean when you see bands on MTV that you have loved for a while like AFI and Thursday its strange. This is by far on of the least likely bands I would expect to see though just based on them not being able to say their name.
Disco Vietnam
Warlord Genghis Tron
2,900 IQ
You know, I wouldn't be surprised that if in a few months, MTV started putting myspacegrind bands on TRL. Or God forbid, Job For A Cowboy.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
DanRev
Boom/Bap?
129 IQ
Quote by Disco Vietnam
You know, I wouldn't be surprised that if in a few months, MTV started putting myspacegrind bands on TRL. Or God forbid, Job For A Cowboy.

Ha, just goes to show how "fashionable" that sort of stuff is at the moment.
raise_the_dead
Gravedancer
1,535 IQ
LOL.

Real music returns to MTV?

Hmmm.....
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
waking the cadaver will show up on mtv before jfac. so many gay kids in my town are in love with that shitty band
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
shai_savant
212 IQ
i heard that canadian mtv is different from american.
anyone from canada on this board?
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
original=punk
Banned
2,482 IQ
i'm from canada, and in canada, as far as in my region, we dont have "mtv" we have muchmusic. now muchmusic is a lil different from mtv as they show more music videos, but its still basically the same sorta videos you probly get, shitty-modern rock like blue october or other stuff. and of ocurse have the crunk/gangsta rap and r&b. i watch that channel for one reason, this show called video on trial where they basically flame a bands music video.
but other than that its pretty boring, no stuff liek this, only occasionally. and its not stuff like this.

but ****ed up isnt that bad, im just kinda sad that they did this :\
emokid182
282 IQ
yeah ****ed up is a good band, and they play a FUN live show. I feel so weird about this whole thing.
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod