Arent they all free?
When the sun falls the moon rises...

My attempt at art lasted for an instant and then faded like a candle without oil...

When i get around to making more candles hopefully my art will return in a perfect form that all can appreciate.
Quote by godofthemoon
Arent they all free?

With BitTorrent
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Epiphone G310 SG
Fender Stratocaster HSS

Amps
Crate GT1200H/G412SL Half Stack

Pedals
Digitech RP80
Boss DS-1
Boss CH-1
Audicity is pretty good but how do you convert your files to mp3's? anyone? and also is there any way to add reverb n stuff on Audicity?
open the wav file in itunes. you can convert it to mp3. yes, go to download.com and look for the audacity plug in download.
I use a program called cakewalk, its pretty good, download it from kazaa or whatever to get it for free. Its very easy to use but a little plain
cool edit pro is now Adobe Audition...

What are we waiting for?

Crate GT1200H --> Crate Mini-Cab 4x14"
Ibanez Gio
Cort X-2
Ibanez RG7321 7-String
Ibanez GSR190 Bass
Quote by TNTtrev
With BitTorrent

Hehe, i may have used it once in a while
From what I know, Audacity is a pretty good one, I have been using it for a while, and it has definetely made recording a little easier
Quote by electric7
audicity sucks. i used it for a bit, then got sick of it. i recommend REAPER

Definatly.

I used both Kristal audio and Audacity, and REAPER owns em .
But i suggest that you download a real recording soft. like pro tools or cubase etc.
will any of these slow down my computer? if not i wanna download one
Quote by bodom0420
I use a program called cakewalk, its pretty good, download it from kazaa or whatever to get it for free. Its very easy to use but a little plain

It's been awhile since I've heard of someone using Kazaa. In fact the the last time I heard of anyone using Kazaa is because they were bitchin' about how it screwed up their computer. No offense, if it works for ya, cool beans
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Epiphone G310 SG
Fender Stratocaster HSS

Amps
Crate GT1200H/G412SL Half Stack

Pedals
Digitech RP80
Boss DS-1
Boss CH-1