I'm just learning to play accoustic guitar, I was just wondering is a Rikter accoustic, a good newbie guitar, thanks.
hey there noob if you dont have any money there is a new company out at least around here its called Montana acoustics theyre like 70 buck for a brand new one and they have good enough tone for a noob to learn on check them out if you can find one if not first act from walmart would be better than that rikter
If your looking to buy something then spend a little more and buy a Yamaha FG700S or a Takamine of some description. Check out the thread at the top of the acoustic forums that has a list of good guitars for under 300 bucks
I'd save up for something better if I were you. I'm just a newb too, but I'm just repeating what I've heard... Haha, but really cheap guitars can be significantly harder to make sound good (if possible, most likely not) or at least decent.
Quote by VoRzCeNt
I'd save up for something better if I were you. I'm just a newb too, but I'm just repeating what I've heard... Haha, but really cheap guitars can be significantly harder to make sound good (if possible, most likely not) or at least decent.

Cheers!

My first two guitars were both cheap and they sounded pretty bad after a couple of weeks of playing.
Haha, I found this thread when searching for my name on my members list. I'm pretty tired and I searched threads for it. Silly me. Yea I've been playing some mean guitar for almost a week now HAHAHA.