Ok if you have seen spinal tap you no they have many odd moments like getting lost under the stage. Do you have any spinal tap moments with your band
The guy who needs a bassist, singer or rhytm guitarist in michigan 10-14
if you aply private message me
Yea, my stage prop of Stonehenge was also less than a foot tall... it was pretty embarassing.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
The day I got my hair caught on my guitar, and we had to spend 6 minutes getting it out from the tuning pegs. Still, despite that, I miss my hair.
Well, the volume on my amp goes to 12...
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
i had one when me and my band was playing i tried to flip my guitar over my shoulder and my strap came undone and my guitar went flying (it was a new les paul)
Quote by indie-bassist
Well, the volume on my amp goes to 12...

were did u get that DUDE lol
Quote by flyin V01
i had one when me and my band was playing i tried to flip my guitar over my shoulder and my strap came undone and my guitar went flying (it was a new les paul)

Bet you felt really stupid.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
very stupid
I hit my head doing a guitar spin one time... The head stock hit right behind my ear and hurt like ****... And it bruised pretty nicely also.
Yeah my band got rejected to appear on the Simpsons in favour of Spinal tap.

Stupid old ****s
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by flyin V01
were did u get that DUDE lol

Yeah i hate to burst the bubble but it's a behringer bass amp lol, i have no idea why i bought it but i opened up the box, saw it went to 12 and was like F**K YES!!
Quote by Bumper

I actually had a drummer spontaneously combust. Not really, but his shirt got to close to a par can and caught fire. I had another drummer who fell off the back of the stage.
i swung my hamer around my neck and the the strap came lose. it landed on the other side of the room and i can now no longer control the master tone.
Quote by indie-bassist
Yeah i hate to burst the bubble but it's a behringer bass amp lol, i have no idea why i bought it but i opened up the box, saw it went to 12 and was like F**K YES!!

haha yeah, my fender hot rod deluxe goes up to 12 as well.

non-guitar players are all like "well my amp goes up to 11!"

and im like "yeah? mine goes to 12."

and they're like
any 1 have a like to the 12 amp
Quote by jacobs
CRAP I just checked my amp it only goes to ten

You're missing out dude!
Quote by Bumper

I was playing slide with a bottle, but my hands were sweaty, so it flew out and hit the singer in the ribs
Dickless.
Quote by jacobs
ok, I'll just write it on there with some white-out

?????

my moment was during a practice session, i was sat down for a bit while playing, and then as i stood up, my strap came off, and the headstock came up and hit me in the jaw....bloody thing
i was jamming out to some zeppelin during a practice session, then jimmy page came out of no where and shot me twice. it sucked.
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

That Jimmy Page is one smart bastard.
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

i just had one. my band was playing and i started and there was no sound. so i was like what is up. so we searched 4 like 30 minutes trying to find out what was up. then my other friend who was watching said let me see. he was like"dude your amp isnt turned on
My amp goes to 14. It's not so much an "amp" as a simple mixer-speaker arrangement, but it still goes to 14!

EDIT: ^I had a moment like that when I was playing at school. Everything was turned on, but no one knew how to work the school's ridiculously complicated (and completely unlabeled) sound system, so I just turned up the volume on my pedal. Still wasn't very loud, though.

I had another moment like it at a school concert last year where my cable came unplugged from my pedal right when the song started. It was embarrassing.
Last edited by Quintessence153 at Jan 23, 2007,
I once fell into our drummer's drumset when I tripped attempting a duckwalk.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
My amp (honestly) goes to 16.

(well... it's to select effects, and there's 16 different effects, but some of my friends didn't realize that and thought it was a regular knob that went to 16.)
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...