that's the kind of question you want to ask before you buy the thing...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeh i guess so, but im not exactly a pro, n i bought it cus it was cheap on ebay, so i thought it might be a good idea to atleast inquire into what im gettin
^ I'm not sure, to be honest, I don't think I've tried that one. The cheaper ones are meant to be rubbish, but the newer vintage advance series are meant to be quite good, for the price.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i own one, its ... cheap frankly in nearly every aspect
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
I owned one. It was poorly built and sounded dull. The pickups crapped out. I got a replacement. Sounded and played worse. pickups crapped out within a week. I took it back and got my money refunded.

Summary: You've just bought a crap guitar.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
aw f*ck

EDIT: altho i kinda intended it as a messabout guitar anyway, just that i can bring round to mates houses n not worry too much about the safety of it lol, so im not too bothered, i only been playin a few months anyway
Last edited by AceOfBlades at Jan 23, 2007,