Poll: Which Is Better Classic Or More Recent Dokken?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Is Better Classic Or More Recent Dokken?
Classic
12 92%
Recent
1 8%
Voters: 13.
Page 1 of 2
Dokken... A Really Great Band and My personal Favorite...Let's Make this the only Dokken Thread if you have any music, videos, or information post it!!!!

They Also have some cool videos on youtube check it out if u want
Last edited by Rhoads2000 at Jan 29, 2007,
ive got tooth n nail and its great. ive also got lynch mob's wicked sensation which is f*cking awesome. and if you dont know, thats the guitarist of dokkens band
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
Life=Dokken! Of Course I know George Lynch and the rest of their members, and prior members (before Pilson)and most of their history..
They did that song from Nightmare on Elm Street, Dream Warriors was it?

Bit too 80s for me.
my fav song is probably in my dreams for the solo lol, and into the fire, and one that was in that nightmare on elm street movie i forget the name
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Axegrinder#9
Am I the only person who thinks that George Lynch is an overrated guitar player? I mean he's technically not really up there with any of his peers or contemporaries and I find most of his soloing cliche and trite.

Yeah, I'm not a fan either.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Hey Were Not Just Talking About Lynch Were Talking About Dokken As a whole!?!?
Rokken With Dokken!
I Like Dokken My Favorite song is Alone Again
Got Bread?

<- ".....Sell Your Computer, Buy A Guitar....." ->
Mr. Scary was the first time I've heard Lynch playing the guitar. Still one of my favorite songs.
Judging by my name you could probably tell I'm a Lynch fan. My favorite song is still the first one I ever heard, Alone Again.
i agree that reb beach is better than lynch beach is one mean tapping mofo
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Rhoads2000
Yeah Mr.Scary And Kiss of Death Rock!

Please Stop Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Word In The Sentence.

kthxbai
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Quote by TheUltimateSin
Please Stop Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Word In The Sentence.

kthxbai

I'll Stop Capatalizing The First Letter Of Every Word When You Stop Saying Lynch Is Overrated He Rocks All Of The Stuff Dokken Played Wouldn't Have Been Good Without Him.And I Think Dokken Is A Very Underated Band!
Rokken With Dokken!
Last edited by Rhoads2000 at Mar 10, 2007,
Quote by Rhoads2000
I'll Stop Capatalizing The First Letter Of Every Word When You Stop Saying Lynch Is Overrated He Rocks All Of The Stuff Dokken Played Wouldn't Have Been Good Without Him.And I Think Dokken Is A Very Underated Band!

Actually, you'll stop it now. Because I say so, and because your posts make no sense, as it's all opinionated.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
^All that, plus the fact that I never said Lynch was overrrated. Although arrogant fanboys like yourself(Rhoads2000) are certainly making me change my mind..
Quote by Resiliance

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
W/e point is lynch is cool and besides this thread isn't callled the george lynch thread it is called the Dokken thread if u wanna fight over lynch go to the lynch thread
Rokken With Dokken!
i downloaded some of their songs a few months ago, but i never really got into them very much.
Quote by Rhoads2000
W/e point is lynch is cool and besides this thread isn't callled the george lynch thread it is called the Dokken thread if u wanna fight over lynch go to the lynch thread

Only an idiot would fight over something so stupid
Quote by Resiliance

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Has anyone seen there new DVD unchain the night? it is pretty Rokken!
And has anyone heard the new CD umm live from Conception?
Rokken With Dokken!
Last edited by Rhoads2000 at Apr 2, 2007,
Has anyone heard about there upcoming album uh Lightnin Strikes Again?
Rokken With Dokken!
Wanna hear a neat dokken story?Here goes.I was stationed in germany in 85' until 91'(i know i'm an old fart)anyway I saw dokken 3 times while I was there,and got to meet them in a local bar in ludwigsburg after a concert,we all got george to play the house bands guitar for a few minutes and drank some brewskies with crazy mick,and then I saw them in concert in 04' without lynch in front of about 200 people in a local bar in oklahoma city,I know if george had been there it would have been a packed house,Dons vocals were off but it was ok.When george left that was the end for a great band,his guitar playing and don's vocals had a chemistry.And no one guitarist is really better then the other,each have their own skills and sound that make them different.You make the guitarist the greatest,if you feel what he plays is the best then that's all that matters.To me george is one of the best,so is warren demartini and david gilmore,and doug alderich.
Schecter C-1 XXX
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa MarkIII green stripe
Randall RM100
Park 412
Quote by powerlord
Wanna hear a neat dokken story?Here goes.I was stationed in germany in 85' until 91'(i know i'm an old fart)anyway I saw dokken 3 times while I was there,and got to meet them in a local bar in ludwigsburg after a concert,we all got george to play the house bands guitar for a few minutes and drank some brewskies with crazy mick,and then I saw them in concert in 04' without lynch in front of about 200 people in a local bar in oklahoma city,I know if george had been there it would have been a packed house,Dons vocals were off but it was ok.When george left that was the end for a great band,his guitar playing and don's vocals had a chemistry.And no one guitarist is really better then the other,each have their own skills and sound that make them different.You make the guitarist the greatest,if you feel what he plays is the best then that's all that matters.To me george is one of the best,so is warren demartini and david gilmore,and doug alderich.

Sweet i would love to meet the guys from Dokken but i probably never will
Rokken With Dokken!
Keep up with their tour schedule Rhoads,go see them and 9 times out of 10 you can talk to them now,in OKC they came out and sat at the bar and talked with everyone.Don is a real cool guy,so is Mick.
Schecter C-1 XXX
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa MarkIII green stripe
Randall RM100
Park 412
Alright i will check it out but i wish George still played with them, and Jeff they were my favorite members oh well mick and don are awesome too!
Rokken With Dokken!
Sweet a Dokken Thread i love dokken there my favorite band i like into the fire and kiss of death and a bunch o' other songs!!

Last edited by Dokken2000 at Apr 5, 2007,
Page 1 of 2