Post a song and It will be wonderfully judged by me. 'Cos thats what I do.
All I need is band details and a recording to listen to. Winner will receive a top quality prize. Honest
lol woohoo!!! Well, all 3 songs online are good (we're professionally re-recording them as we speak) But take your pick, End of Time is heavier, Wasted Conversation is more acoustic/wah pedal type thing, and Can't Get Back to Yesterday is pop turned rock. Sorta.....I dunno, its kinda hard to explain our music. But there is a sample of the new recording of End of Time on there too. Anyway, link -----> www.myspace.com/hearstandardissue
Good replies so far, need more bands to make this an actual competition yet though!
I've just realised I haven't planned this competition out very well. We shall henceforth call this the qualifying stage, so anyone who wants a song in the competition should post it in this thread.
I will be looking for a number of bands and the format will be a knockout system. I will also be looking for two other judges, obviously those who enter will be excluded from the selection.
salcrockmusic.spaces.live.com

Yeah, we're S.A.L.C. If it's only one song.. then try Magical Hole.
Smexy. =]
Brute Force by.. Brute Force.. Good song, like all the different riffs not just the same thing all through out. (Y)
Indeed they do. I'm going to relaunch this with a set out in a few days, so unfortunately the entries will need to be submitted again when its up!
any songs the judges wanna use from my page
link in sig
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
Hei, I'm 18 and I've been playing for about 1 year and 7 months and I've got an electric guitar about 5 months ago. I'm self-taught. Pick any of : Never thought, Where's my Baby, Go for it or The best is yet to come from here http://myband.ro/Biro

Thank you,
Andrei
Novemberrain273 - Verdugo - Memory in Stone

to make it easier for you
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

www.myspace.com/retrosphere
Last Shot, is probably my favourite of my recent recordings.
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
Battle Of The Bands Is Now In The Thread " Battle Of The Bands- Redone " Everyone Sign Up Fast!
click on my link, www.myspace.com/azazelmetal Im new to recording these are the first songs i have recorded and also there just put together as experiments.Improvised in 2-3 hours each one a was done a night at a time.So dont expect professional.Also so you know im using a microcube 2 1/2 watt amp but ive had people say they cant believe its that.hope you check it out and enjoy.
If it's not too late

www.myspace.com/americansondown

American Son Down
Song: This Far In
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.