anyone like me got an Ibanez S470?
they've stopped making them now and are no longer avaliable
BUT what you think of the new S Series? (Particulary the S7320)
[Member of the Ibanez S Players Club.] Pm striketalonx to join

Ibanez SA1260
Ibanez RGA8 w/DiMarzio PAF8s
Ibanez JS1200CA
Ibanez S470IB w/DiMarzio Tonezone (Bridge)
Laney LC50 Mark II
Boss ME-70
Quote by MetalMilitia212
They've still got them, they just have ugly paint jobs. Look up the S470DXQM.

i love the Ice Blue finish on my S470

Ibanez SA1260
Ibanez JS1200CA
Laney LC50 Mark II
Boss ME-70
I just got my S470, lucky a hell, they just got discontinued, and some guy sold me his Quilt Top S470 for only $300.

I like the look of the new one, but I think my next target S-wise is the S540, it's one of the older models.
Quote by TJM2482
I just got my S470, lucky a hell, they just got discontinued, and some guy sold me his Quilt Top S470 for only $300.

I like the look of the new one, but I think my next target S-wise is the S540, it's one of the older models.

i bet that through the VOX sounds amazing

Ibanez SA1260
Ibanez JS1200CA
Laney LC50 Mark II
Boss ME-70
Quote by im_atheist
i bet that through the VOX sounds amazing

It sounds pretty good, but I get shitloads of buzz, even when using the humbuckers. I dont get that much noise playing on the clean channels though.

I plan on getting a tube amp ASAP, then new pickups.
Quote by TJM2482
It sounds pretty good, but I get shitloads of buzz, even when using the humbuckers. I dont get that much noise playing on the clean channels though.

I plan on getting a tube amp ASAP, then new pickups.

I was wondering about that, I seem to get more buzz on my bridge PU than the single coil.
Dickless.
Playing near an electronic appliance? When I play my Epi LP near the computer monitor, TV or something, it picks up the magnectic waves, and causes that pain in the ass buzz.
i have a s520 its great except for the fact the locking pin for my E and A string wont tighten,b/c the hole for the screw is somehow not workin with the lil pin/block thing on the nut.....ne one no how i kan fix that,the screw works fine without the pin or w/e its called,but when i go to put the pin on it the screw jus slides in and wont tighten...
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
ah, the S series. I love the Prestige models and the new 7 string model. I wanted to get an S body for my custom Ibanez but I settled on the RG520QS body instead.
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
'91 Standard Gibson SG [w/ Bare Knuckle Warpigs]
Peavey Triple XXX 112