Who would win? The nipples from Naples or the Chinese ninja warrior with his heart so cold?
dude sub zero pwns ur face. mario is gay
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
Sub Zero. Mario has to eat "Magic Flowers" *cough*opium*cough* to shoot fire, Sub Zero would encase him in ice and pwn his ass.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
How the hell could Mario win Sub-Zero, okay: 3 foot tall, fat, special abitity: jumping. My right toe could win mario
sub zero would pwn mario. but if the fight was on coolness then it would be a draw, they are both cool.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
mario = teh kewlness
sub zero = teh pwnage
Co-Founder of the Lumpia Lovers club (PM me, jake911 , or vicd08 to join)
Mario's 'stache alone could pwn all of you and your mothers.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
I'm tempted to say Sub Zero, but then again Mario beats up a ****ing fire breathing turtle for a living.
Dickless.
Quote by fallenangel20
Sub Zero. Mario has to eat "Magic Flowers" *cough*opium*cough* to shoot fire, Sub Zero would encase him in ice and pwn his ass.

they arent 'magic flowers' theyre shrooms obviously, and im pretty sure they even say they are mushrooms in the game. but subzero would win. not only because he is better, but cause mario would be trippin on shrooms and would just start staring at something on the ground and forget what hes doing. ahhh, shrooms (on a pizza, of course)
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
It depends. You must specify whether Mario will be allocated his fire suit. If yes, then it depends on whether Mario has had his magic Mushrooms.

I'm assuming you've gotten Princess Peach to give him a blowjob before? That's the only way he gets things done nowadays.
Quote by LynchMobster
they arent 'magic flowers' theyre shrooms obviously, and im pretty sure they even say they are mushrooms in the game. but subzero would win. not only because he is better, but cause mario would be trippin on shrooms and would just start staring at something on the ground and forget what hes doing. ahhh, shrooms (on a pizza, of course)

*sigh*.....Yes, there is shrooms, but they make him bigger, the flowers makes lets him shoot the fireballs.

Nerd.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
did everyone forget about the feather? then mario can fly or at least glide a little......

sub zero
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100