I have an acoustic and that's basically what I've been playing for the past 3-4 years. But now I'm moving on and I'd like to buy an electric.
My friend recommended me an epiphone les paul standard cause he said they're really good, but the lefties are about $500 where I'm looking.

Does anybody know a lefty guitar that is atleast decent (better yet, good) and is in a price range of at most $350 ($400 if i have to)
yes, fenders are a good option. any epiphone under the les paul standard sucks.
Do a barrel roll!
I have a MIM lefty Fender Strat and it's a good guitar. You might want to check out a Schecter Omen 6; Schecter has great guitars for the money.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-Omen-6-2003-LeftHanded-Electric-Guitar?sku=518182
Knowledge is a deadly friend if no one sets the rules; the fate of all mankind, I see, is in the hands of fools.

"Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny." - FZ

Member of the Frank Zappa fan club. PM deadhead313313 to join!
Quote by unbearabledead
I have an acoustic and that's basically what I've been playing for the past 3-4 years. But now I'm moving on and I'd like to buy an electric.
My friend recommended me an epiphone les paul standard cause he said they're really good, but the lefties are about $500 where I'm looking.

Does anybody know a lefty guitar that is atleast decent (better yet, good) and is in a price range of at most $350 ($400 if i have to)

I've got a lefty Epiphone LP standard that I'm selling.

PM me and if you're interested, we can work something out.
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
Last edited by xTJx at Jan 23, 2007,