When i play my squier strat when i play around the 12 fret on e, b & g strings i can hear something buzzing inside the neck (i think). Whats wrong with the neck on my guitar?
Most likely an intonation problem...
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
i dont think theres anything wrong with my innotation. I reguarly check it.

EDIT: How do i check if the bridge is warped?
take it to a shop whats most likely wrong is that you have a messed up truss rod or need a bridge adjustment, either way the same thing happened to me and a quick drop off at the shop fixed it sweetly
Quote by Izdigger
Arrrgh! The agony! Bring me a virgin and a cup of Devil's brew!

Quote by mr kipling
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.
that happened to my bridge last night one spring was way back and was making it buzz, have a shop look at it i can't really explain how to fix it
It could be a lot of things. It sounds to me like you are experiencing fret buzz. Hopefully a truss rod or saddle adjustments can solve the problem.

One common problem is what the Fender corp. refers to as "fretboard tongue lift". That's just a fancy way of saying that the neck is reacting differently to string tension from about the 12th fret up. This occurs because the neck is fatter at that point and therefore is more stable. If this is the case a fret leveling might do the job, if not more drastic orders are in order. If you bought the guitar new an authorized fender repair center may be able to correct the problem without you having to pay the bill...

Here's how I often correct fretboard tongue lift: http://fingerlakesguitarrepair.com/pages/repair-descriptions/set-up/1993-strat-set-up.php
Play some notes where you are getting the buzz and lightly press your headstock against a wall in both directions and see if it stops if it does then probably truss rod or warpage. also make sure your frets are seated tightly could be a loose fret?
My Gear
Fender Strat ('97American Lonestar HSS)
Ibanez RGTHRG1
B-52 AT100
Marshall1960A Cab
Marshall 1960B Cab
Check your action, could be low. If its not that check your neck relief. You probably need to loosen the truss rod.
Ya, truss rod is probably it.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Check your action, could be low. If its not that check your neck relief. You probably need to loosen the truss rod. Make sure your loosening it though, if its too tight and you tighten it further than you may mess up your neck. Lefty loosey (counter clockwise)....Oh and dont loosen too much either. Make SMALL changes, and then after each adjusment, re-tune and check if the rattle is better/worse/gone before making further adjustments.

edit:whoa didn't mean to double post