Im about to start putting together a pedalboard and these are the pedals I was thinking of going with, could I please have your opinions based on personal experiences with any of these pedals, and which one you think I should go with, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Genre: Metal/Hardcore/shred

Delay:
Line 6 DL-4
EHX Deluxe memory man
Boss DD-20 Giga delay or DD-6

Phaser:
MXR EVH Phase-90
MXR Phase-90 or Phase-100
EXH Small stone phase shifter

EQ's:
MXR 10-Band
MXR KFK 10-Band
Danelectro Fish n'chips

Whammy/Expression:
Digitech Whammy
Digitech Expression Factory EF-7

Harmonizer:
Boss PS-5 Super Shifter
Roland Sound Blender

Thanks in advance
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
one of my friends has the line 6 delay, says he doesnt like it and he wants to get something else. Ive been looking at the EHX deluxe memory man but now I heard analogman is coming out with a delay pedal which they revealed at NAMM so I'll probably wait for that. I think the EHX delay is the best on your list. For good soundclips you can check out www.analogman.com he has both boss dd-6 with mod and DMM clips

ive never looked at or played any of the other pedals so no help there
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
I have the Expression Factory and it is nice. There are many pros and only 2 cons I can think of. The cons are:
1. If you are planning on using the distorion models it comes with, it is a bitch to active while sitting since you need a lot of pressure.

2. If you want to use seamless effect sounds, you need to spend an extra $60 dollars, $40 for the FS3X pedal and the rest for a cable.

The benifets are that the expression factory has tons of options and such and if you do have the FS3x pedal hooked to it, then durring a live gig you wont have to bend over and twist knobs, your feet can change effects for you. As for the whammy, it has a few other options in it, it is more classic, and it is the real thing. Also both are the same price, sound about identicle, both are digitech, and both are amazing. But if you are looking to use it to raise/lower your pitch and if you want to experiment with sounds, the expression factory is the way to go.
Quote by Tensorspencer
Im about to start putting together a pedalboard and these are the pedals I was thinking of going with, could I please have your opinions based on personal experiences with any of these pedals, and which one you think I should go with, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Genre: Metal/Hardcore/shred

Delay:
Line 6 DL-4
EHX Deluxe memory man
Boss DD-20 Giga delay or DD-6

Phaser:
MXR EVH Phase-90
MXR Phase-90 or Phase-100
EXH Small stone phase shifter

EQ's:
MXR 10-Band
MXR KFK 10-Band
Danelectro Fish n'chips

Whammy/Expression:
Digitech Whammy
Digitech Expression Factory EF-7

Harmonizer:
Boss PS-5 Super Shifter
Roland Sound Blender

Thanks in advance

That's what I'd buy.
Sent from my iPad.
Sweet thanks a lot!! Im really intruiged by the Expression Factory, I cant wait to screw around with one. I will be spending the extra for the footswitch, so thats not a big deal. I appreciate both your input, it helps a lot!
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
Does anyone know how the Danelectro 7-Band measures up to the MXR 10-Band EQ?
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
I was hoping for a couple more opinions if possible, thanks in advance. =)
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
Yeah I really like that you have the footswitch channels for the DL-4, but is the delay quality and flexibility as good as the memory man or the gigadelay?
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
I think it's better. Some would disagree, but that is my opinion. I like the presets, and I find it can do alot of different delays really well.
Yeah the presets are what really attracted me to the DL-4, next time I head to a store I'm going to try all three out, Im prettysure they are all on par with eachother as they are close to the same price. Anyone have any experience with the Danelectro fish n chips?
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
lin e 6 one has true bypass<3

but gigadelay is just truely insane its about the ONLY digital pedal i use. i love it so much
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'
Circle jerk eh? Jeez look out Eddie Van Halen, The_Clap is making a Spankenstrat

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Yeah no foreplay needed with a Blues Jr. she'll warm herself up.
Thats perfect since my Wah has true bypass aswell, thats very practical. I've heard many good things about the gigadelay, I guess Im going to have to read up more and try them out.
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
Yeah I totally forgot to ask about that, how is the ease of use of these delay pedals?
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded