http://cgi.ebay.com/ESP-Kirk-Hammett-KH-202-KH202-Metallica_W0QQitemZ300071532678QQihZ020QQcategoryZ621QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm wacthing this to see how much these guitars are worth and this one is going high but Im wondering what is up with bidder 5,bidder 3,bidder 1 ect
are these just bidding bots used to jack the price up? or something else?
Quote by Stop Messin'
Every pic of Jimmy Page taken looking up at him. He looks like a 10 foot tall GOD!
its used when the seller doesnt disclose the bidders identity or something of the sort
I was like wtf? too when I first saw them
thats a really nice guitar, shame about the guitarist whos signature it is, but seriously, love the guitar
so its going for that much!?!
Quote by Stop Messin'
Every pic of Jimmy Page taken looking up at him. He looks like a 10 foot tall GOD!
I don't know, sometimes people get friends to bid on it and raise the price, but think about it. Its putting other people off, but the buyer is perfectly willing to pay that much because he bid it, gives them a better chance.

Annoying, but also quite clever.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
this guitar is only worth $489USD
My stuff:
ESP LTD KH 202 w/ emg 81's
PEAVEY 5150 II Head
4x12 MESA BOOGIE RECTIFIER CAB

A recent study shows that 92% of all teens have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.