Page 1 of 2
what is the scariest book you have ever read? i want something for a report that will scare the shit out of me. something that will have me up at night, because most books arent scary at all for me.
There's something living in these lines.
Rush Limbaugh wrote a few books, those will scare the shit out of you.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
The only book that has ever scared me is that Goosebumps one where the libraian is a monster and eats tutrles. But I was about 7.
Some of the X-Files books are pretty scary.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
i found the da vinci code scary. especially the part where she goes into the underground thing and sees naked oldies having an orgy
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
how about godless by ann coulter, it scares me that our president and the rest of the GOP actually listen to what she says
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by GiantRaven
How can a book be scary?

haven't you seen that cartoon movie with the guy and those books? I thought the horror movie book was scary...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Keef-is-king
The scariest Book is called "The Bloody Applesauce"

a friend and I wrote it, it was never published.

maybe because it sucks and is not scary.

Just a thought.
It- stephen king, not really scary but its the only think i can think of because books aren't scary
Quote by Izdigger
Arrrgh! The agony! Bring me a virgin and a cup of Devil's brew!

Quote by mr kipling
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.
Quote by altronataku
maybe because it sucks and is not scary.

Just a thought.

umm, it did not suck
it was a children's book that we sent to random house.

the first line was "Once upon a time Randolph saw some pretty f***ed up S**t"

the accompanying picture was of a child looking at a jar of reddish applesauce, looking fairly perplexed. Oh yeah, the kid had a nail in his head too.
The Hot Zone is pretty scary when you think about it after you read it. I was thinking about how close an outbreak would have been. Jeez.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Keef-is-king
umm, it did not suck
it was a children's book that we sent to random house.

the first line was "Once upon a time Randolph saw some pretty f***ed up S**t"

the accompanying picture was of a child looking at a jar of reddish applesauce, looking fairly perplexed. Oh yeah, the kid had a nail in his head too.

damn, you got me there.

now i have to go clean my pants.
Haha. Seriously, though. I couldn't sleep for two days after I read The Exorcist by W.P. Blatty.

Read it, like, at two o clock in the morning. Then, it will scare you.
Classifieds mod said this didn't count as trying to sell anything, I'll say it here:

If you're looking to be able to take credit cards in-person (not over the internet where paypal will work), pm me and I can hook you up with the stuff you need.
The Bible or Koran for having so many people convinced and believing they're true.

Damn
Pet sematary by stephen king is damn scary, it gave me a feeling of fear that no movie could top. You just have to get into the head of the main character, it's very disturbing!
<my signature>
The Cat in The Hat. Freakin huge talkin cat breaks into some kids house while the parents are gone to do god knows what. That is fear my friends. Oh and anything written by Martha Stewart (she is the antichrist ya know).
The Amityville Horror..Terrible movie awesome book..
My Gear
Fender Strat ('97American Lonestar HSS)
Ibanez RGTHRG1
B-52 AT100
Marshall1960A Cab
Marshall 1960B Cab
Quote by Kensai
haven't you seen that cartoon movie with the guy and those books? I thought the horror movie book was scary...

Pagemaster?
Quote by el-ECTRO
You have the most awesome username ever. I am not worthy.

Timendi causa est nescire

Bible - i'm fucked
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
Mature trannies gone wild.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
When Tiger Came To Tea
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
I give you three words:

Howard Philips Lovecraft.

GO!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
When Tiger Came To Tea

Yes! I haven't heard that mentioned in years.

*Takes trip down memory lane*

Also, any of the Rupert The Bear annuals. Utterly terrifying.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I give you three words:

Howard Philips Lovecraft.

GO!

H.P. Lovecraft freakin' rocks. I love his stuff. Just reading "The Call of Cthulu and Other Weird Stories" at the moment. He is great. Very articulate and discriptive. I was waiting for someone to post something by him. He and Edgar Allen Poe invented horror writing.
Quote by Burpin'Worm
Yes! I haven't heard that mentioned in years.

*Takes trip down memory lane*

Also, any of the Rupert The Bear annuals. Utterly terrifying.

I heard they banned it because the dad goes out to work whilst the mum stays at home.

I haven't actually confirmed this though...I hope they haven't, it's a fantastic story.

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
^Hell yeah, man. I remember reading some of his short stories at night and being absolutely terrified. Absolutely love his writings.

Good you mentioned Poe, I was about to mention him too.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
He"s not scary but disturbing. Pretty much anything by chuck pahlaniuk. He wrote fight club for those that dont know him.
Duct tape. I need it for... taping something.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I heard they banned it because the dad goes out to work whilst the mum stays at home.

I haven't actually confirmed this though...I hope they haven't, it's a fantastic story.

I used to read that and some book called 'The Bad Baby' all the time when I was ickle.

'Where The Wild Things Are' gave me the creeps too. Actually, kids stuff is scarier than adult stuff.
Alfred Hitchcock has a book called ' Stories To Be Read With The Lights On '. It's like ... duhhhh.
The Shining, by Steven King also, has some very freaky descriptions, especially the girls and the lady in the bathtub. Good book though, I recommend it.
Quote by Sceeb-O
Pagemaster?

Yeah that's the one

I'm gonna buy some Howard Philips Lovecraft books I think
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████