i wanna put a gibson angus young humbucker and a tony iommy humbucker in and epiphone emily the strange guitar what do you guys think?
rnt both of those bridge p/u's?,idk much about those inparticular,but an iommi p/u would have a similar sound to an emg prolly b/c its has hi-output ive heard....
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
no it would sound like an EMG at all...

...high output doesnt mean there the same
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
well,i no more about the sound of emg,but i have no clue what the sound of an iommi p/u would sound like.....
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
Quote by forsaknazrael
If you want Angus Young, just go buy some PAF-style humbuckers, and buy a Marshall. You don't need his signature pickup. The guy uses tons of different guitars and pickups (Usually always stock), and he doesn't even use his signature guitar, either.

That is REALLY bad advice =/

I'm pretty sure he just wants the pickup, not the whole setup. Jesus.
Well, I don't see a point to buying signature stuff. That's the point I was making. Most people who have signature stuff don't use it. The Angus pickup is deceptive, and that's why I pointed it that he uses variuous guitars, adn still sounds the same.
And if he was going for the Angus Young signature pickup...There are better options to get AC/DC or Sabbath. A Seymour Duncan SH-1 '59 and a Seymour Duncan SH-11 Custom Custom (both PAF-voiced) will be able to do both AC/DC and Black Sabbath easily. Cheaper, too.
Quote by Gymmeh
That is REALLY bad advice =/

I'm pretty sure he just wants the pickup, not the whole setup. Jesus.

Angus doesn't even use his signature pickup. He uses the SG's stock PAF's.