Page 1 of 2
Who will be the first lady?
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
The better question is who will clean the White House
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
Quote by Kyle Gass
I've never seen anyone win the presidentcy...

I've never seen anyone pat himself on the back for being a condescending moron about spelling.

Oh wait, yes I have. But only about 50,000 times. Don't worry, you're still special.
The point is moot because there will never be a woman president. Who would do all the cooking, cleaning, etc?
Last night I played a blank tape at full volume. The mime next door went crazy.

Quote by fiveironfreshy
The point is moot because there will never be a woman president. Who would do all the cooking, cleaning, etc?

she will just have to address issues such as healthcare and education reforms while washing the dishes.
If the black guy wins... will there be the first ho?
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
Why are we asking whether Bill is going to be the First Man? Everyone knows that Hillary has the bigger penis.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Quote by bean-o
If the black guy wins... will there be the first ho?

Come on, a black joke? really...

Quote by Sabu
Is it either gonna be a black man or a bitch?

racism and sexism?

OMGZ UBER COOLZ AWARD 2U!!!
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by Kyle Gass
I've never seen anyone win the presidentcy...

Quote by Kyle Gass
Make it so Number 1!!!!

You're supposed to spell out every number below ten. And why is "Number" capitalized?

Don't correct anyone's grammar before yours is perfect.

Now, would they have a First Man in this case or not?
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
wasn't there also a mexican?

these are gonna be some weird elections...

ps - don't hate on beaners....i'm one..kinda cuz i look white.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by grantml02
Come on, a black joke? really...

racism and sexism?

OMGZ UBER COOLZ AWARD 2U!!!

Way to go Captain Morality....
Shes not going to win anyway. Americans barely even want women to vote why would they them one as president.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Chill, people.. the election is FAR from now. Don't worry there is still plenty of old, rich white men who have already announced that they will campaign... you just dont hear about them because they aren't black or female.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Obama? OMG!!! Tis a conspiracy!!!! It's actually Osama!!! OMFGZORZ!!! RuN!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by westo
You're supposed to spell out every number below ten. And why is "Number" capitalized?

Don't correct anyone's grammar before yours is perfect.

Then I suggest you sit down for a moment, because it may come to a shock that you're not supposed to start a sentence with the word "and". Its ok, we all make mistakes, but as I was stating earlier, I've never seen anyone win the presidentcy. Spelling and grammar mistakes are going to be made by everyone on here, but for heaven's sake dont mispell the title of your thread.
Originally Posted by Kyle Gass
Then I suggest you sit down for a moment, because it may come to a shock that you're not supposed to start a sentence with the word "and". Its ok, we all make mistakes, but as I was stating earlier, I've never seen anyone win the presidentcy. Spelling and grammar mistakes are going to be made by everyone on here, but for heaven's sake dont mispell the title of your thread.

Lol...coming from a guy who misses apostrophes?
I'm just playing man...I hardly capitalize letters sometimes.

Quote by Kyle Gass

Au contraire, mon ami.

He was not composing a formal peice of writing, and it was not a sentence fragment, so it can be considered acceptable.

Exhibit A: http://dictionary.reference.com/help/faq/language/g31.html

EDIT: and this is retarded. Please everyone stop playing grammar police in a place where it doesn't matter at all.
Quote by CowboyUp
Better question is who will cook and clean the white house?

the dad from full house.

bob saget, ftw.
Page 1 of 2