Ive been going thru my old cds and am realizing that ReLoad gets better every time I listen to it. Its not Kill em All , nor is it Master of puppets or the black album, but its the best album since 92. Songs like Carpe Diem Baby, Fuel, Attitude, Unforgiven II, Memory Remains, Low mans lyrics are very good. I guess they arent great for metallica but they are great when compared to other recent music or when compared to the "new" metallica. any opinions?
Warrior Generation X Double Cutaway - EMG 85's
Schecter C1 Classic - ZW EMG's
Fender Strat - DG20 EMG's
Yamaha Acoustic-Electric
Metal Zone
Roland Cube 60
BIG STUBBIES!
etc.
I agree, Reload is a good album but for people who despise change, its not good.
It's definitely not as bad as people claim it is. It's just different from older Metallica stuff, and not nearly as heavy - that's the main reason a lot of people hated on it. I love Fixxxer though, and Low Man's Lyrics, and Unforgiven II of course, some of the other songs as well.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
You are very right, my friend! RELoad DOES get better each time you listen to it... I mean c'mon you got The Memory Remains, Devil's Dance, The Unforgiven II, Fixxxer, it cant get better, even if there was a re-reload...
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
i meant to write its THEIR best album since 92.
Warrior Generation X Double Cutaway - EMG 85's
Schecter C1 Classic - ZW EMG's
Fender Strat - DG20 EMG's
Yamaha Acoustic-Electric
Metal Zone
Roland Cube 60
BIG STUBBIES!
etc.
Quote by ar73m
It's definitely not as bad as people claim it is. It's just different from older Metallica stuff, and not nearly as heavy - that's the main reason a lot of people hated on it. I love Fixxxer though, and Low Man's Lyrics, and Unforgiven II of course, some of the other songs as well.

Fans hated on the album because they were experimenting with a more bluesy kind of sound, but if you only got into Metallica in the 90's (I was a 90's child), then you could listen to this and then listen to their earlier albums and appreciate all of them. And it was better than St. Anger, at least.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!