I'm actually putting this one out there for me. I've been playing for just JUSt over a year now, and was incredibly frusterated today, so i sat down and finally learned something i've wanted to learn since BEFORE i picked up a guitar. The interlude in master of puppets at about 3:37, and the little solo there. I didn't realize it, but its incredibly relaxing and such a euphoric feeling to finally hit something like that. yay me :P
yeh welcome to playing guitar, you probly got alot of feel like me. i know exaclty what your saying, you should get into acoustic stuff before metallica.
Well done. although, this is kind of really pointless. this isn't the chat.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by IndieMetalhead
Well done. although, this is kind of really pointless. this isn't the chat.

dude this is the Pit, there is no such thing as pointless here.

Anyway, nice job man, you're on your way. Rock on
GEAR

Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Standard Plus
Marshall JCM 800 half stack
Quote by Salzary
dude this is the Pit, there is no such thing as pointless here.

I beg to differ....

but on the real, congrats dude.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
euphoria aha.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by grunger
yeh welcome to playing guitar, you probly got alot of feel like me. i know exaclty what your saying, you should get into acoustic stuff before metallica.

Thats exactly what I did. Started with Alice in Chains and now In Flames and KillSwitch Engage.
If someone can tell me how to put the pic right into the post, me love you long time lol.

EDIT: NVM
Last edited by Devon_555 at Jan 30, 2007,
Just over a year? I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I've been playing for about 8 and a half months and I'm working on getting the second solo in MoP down. I got the notes, but I can't quite play it all the way through.

Congrats though, it feels good to learn something you've wanted to learn for a while.
Quote by RawrDemon
Just over a year? I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I've been playing for about 8 and a half months and I'm working on getting the second solo in MoP down. I got the notes, but I can't quite play it all the way through.

Congrats though, it feels good to learn something you've wanted to learn for a while.

Well aren't you the little shredder

Thats good I guess? Don't really see why you needed to come on here and brag though.
everyone learns at diffspeeds ive beem playig for a year and im play fade to black solos lots of metallica pull harder on the strings you matyr but then at around 8 months i was playing miserlou and bombora surf guitar stuff but then i no a guy whos been playing around 9 months and hes play pet murray stuff its just how much u play but he also sings with his guitar aswell
Quote by beetroot10
everyone learns at diffspeeds ive beem playig for a year and im play fade to black solos lots of metallica pull harder on the strings you matyr but then at around 8 months i was playing miserlou and bombora surf guitar stuff but then i no a guy whos been playing around 9 months and hes play pet murray stuff its just how much u play but he also sings with his guitar aswell

What in the ****ing hell did you just say?
Quote by Heascase
Well aren't you the little shredder

Thats good I guess? Don't really see why you needed to come on here and brag though.

If it'll make me seem like less of a brag-fag, it's just about all I've been practicing lately.

Brag-fag? Trademark!
I can play MoP all the way through, including both solos.

Right now I'm working on singing over it.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by Duff_McGee

I was just think that too.
i think he said "Gibberish, Gibberish, Gibberish, Gibberish,"
Something along those lines...?
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
I was just think that too.
i think he said "Gibberish, Gibberish, Gibberish, Gibberish,"
Something along those lines...?

Trying to read it gave me eye cancer.
" oh ive been playing half as long and i can play that blindfolded with chains on my hands and my penis attacked to my nose with heavy duty industrial glue "

......Fuck up .

anyways, nice job man, its the greatest feeling in the world learning something you've always wanted to, be proud
-Gear-
Crappy Starter Ashton Guitar
Ashton Ga100212
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
ESP/LTD Viper-50

Quote by cool#9
you my friend, have reached a new level of awsomeness

Quote by sebastian_96

good work The_Shredder

Look at me. Mr.Praises in sig
Quote by Duff_McGee

lmao. congrats mate, if you were in a japanese computer game stars would be streaming from you head with **LEVEL UP** flashing from the rooftops. great feeling.