****in weirdest band on earth but as funky as hell. Love claypool and all of them althrough there lyrics are terrible. Favorite song is defintly to defy the laws of tradition off of the greatest hits.
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
One of the most talented bands of the last 20 years IMO.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Love em. Frizzle Fry owns.
Call me Steve. All the cool kids are doin it.
Quote by crazynickman

Step One: Wake up in the LATE AFTERNOON
Step Two: Roll around in garbage and lyrical genius
Instant Bob Dylan.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
****in weirdest band on earth but as funky as hell. Love claypool and all of them althrough there lyrics are terrible. Favorite song is defintly to defy the laws of tradition off of the greatest hits.

Actually, up until about half of Pork Soda, the lyrics are great. They all have double meanings and are done in a fairly thoughtful commentary style.

Too Many Puppies is about the first Iraq War -

Too many puppies are being trained not to bark at the sight of blood that we must spill so we maintain our oil fields

To Defy the Laws of Tradition has great lyrics as well. All of Frizzle Fry does.

Definitely not a greatest hits sort of band. They even nearly say so on the front - look closely and you'll see "Repackaged for our Financial Benefit".

I love Frizzle Fry. The album feels the most focused, and the funk metal is what attracts me to the band. Sailing the Seas of Cheese is good, as is Suck on This, but after that, I can't stomach them. Past Pork Soda the lyrics truly become meaningless jokes for 90% of the songs.

Anyway, buy Frizzle Fry. It has your favorite song, and all the others are in that style. The Greatest hits is a bad representation of the band.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove