I am here to talk about the genius show, Arrested Development. Just yesterday I rented the first season and watched it. I must admit, this is one of the best shows around at the moment. Who else agrees with me that Arrested Development definately is better than most of humanity?
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
Last edited by YAY_FOR_PIE at Jan 23, 2007,
i just recently started watching that show. its funny as hell. i also watch family guy, the simpsons, and king of the hill. thats it. sorry, off topic.
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
BEST SHOW EVER! Every single episode and line is utter genius. Part of me honestly died inside when they cancelled it. Wait till you see the episode Pier Pressure. Best 30 minutes of comedy ever.

EDIT: I'm starting a club, actually. If any of you want to join the "Arrested Development was the best sitcom to ever grace the television" club, PM me.
you know that show's been cancelled right? which i ridiculuous because it is one of the best shows on right now. +1 to the pier pressure episode, it is genius.
"i was gonna smoke the marijuana like a cigarette"

EDIT: to Godzilla1969, your franklin avatar is fantastic. i love when george senior is telling gob to kiss his mom with teh cholorform to knock her out, and gob says with the puppet. "i ain't kissin that old biotch!" and george senior strangles the puppet.
Last edited by highway61 at Jan 23, 2007,
Quote by Godzilla1969
^ Yeah, and the Hot Cops!

haha i can't guarantee they won't strip. its in their nature
I just bought the first two seasons, and am getting the third as soon as I can. I'm ****ing addicted, too bad its over and I never got to see it in its prime.
Quote by PinkIsCool
Yes, but it's a FACT that most metal artists have more musicainship and technical skill than pretty much all rappers.
Great show alright. I downloaded the first 3 seasons, but I've yet to watch the 3rd. Jobe is the best.