Hey...I just recieved an email on me being cleared from a Warning. Like, I didn't know I was being warned and nothing happened to me? Was this a wrong mail or something?
No, it was correct, the warning email must've gone into your spam folder or something.

If you care:

#1. Warned by Mascot (12/23/2006) - X

Replying to spam thread. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489614
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
So I've absolutely no chance of finding what I was warned for now? 'Coz my spam folder has nothing besides the cleared warning...
Quote by WestPunX
So I've absolutely no chance of finding what I was warned for now? 'Coz my spam folder has nothing besides the cleared warning...

read frenchy's post, you replyed to an spam thread after it was reported, read the last post by mascot, everyone who posted in that thread has a warning, just be a good guy for the next 30 days and you'll be fine
^It's expired now
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Yea, i got one of those recently. Puzzled me
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Oh I see, lol...I thought that was Frenchy's warning...didn't know I posted in there as well...thanks anyway!
@ Mascots last post
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.