I played one at Woodwind's next to a Krank Revolution and a Peavey 5150.

The cleans on the El Diablo are better than the Kranks by a long shot (obviously, the Krank's cleans sound like the cleans on an off-brand SS practice amp), and the 5150, no suprise.

The distortion is awesome too. It's way more versitile than the Krank (the Krank only sounds good if you're playin' breakdowns, everything else sounds wayyyyy too muddy and bassy), and the 5150 obviously has tons more gain, but who really needs it? I couldn't tell much of a difference, they're both articulate and brutal at the same time.

All in all, I'd go with the El Diablo because it looks so badass with those purple lights ont he inside!
Washburn HM Idol w/ SD JB in bridge > Ibanez Weeping Demon > Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey > Boss NS-2 > Boss DD-6 > Egnater Renegade > Splawn 2x12 w/ Weber Sig12Bs

Go for it, its your money [ =
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
judging from you tube clips
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
im getting the C-1 Hellraiser Baritone and replacing the EMG 81 with my Zakk Wylde EMG 81

****in great dude
^Youtube is known for craploads of sound compression; I wouldn't judge anything by what you hear on it. That being said, I agree the vid didn't sound that great, but many people think the amp is awesome.
the amp does sound great but it makes a lot of noise. it just hisses when volume is low and gets worse as you turn volume up. however, you really cant hear the hissing after you get that thing up past 5 haha. at 7 it starts hurting and rooms shake .
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
I like the ED. Those clips were a bit crappy, though. You can dial that crap out, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?