Well, you are on a guitar tab website.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
They both show you how to play a song and its cheaper than buying a book.

But to answer the question: no.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
Last edited by guitarwannabe16 at Jan 24, 2007,
And most tabs are wrong, who cares if it's cheaper either, it'll only be $20 at most.

Breaking the bank.
True. But finding sheet music for lesser known bands is hard. If you can find sheet music, more power to you. I gave up trying to find sheet music for bands i like and just started learning by ear. Its more accurate anyway. But if you cant find sheet music and dont know how to translate by ear, then i guess tabs is all youve got.
Quote by werty22

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
thanks for the replys..........but I would really like to be able to play this song "right"....sooo please don't post unless you have any idea where i can buy this book....thanks alot...I know its out there somewhere just not where
Tab books aren't necessarily accurate : case-in-point City of Evil's book.
Steel instruments shine in
A lively light of green substance
Dead or alive
Bodies and souls are waiting for the contact with these macabre tools
They are only creations made alive
yeah im looking for the sheet music......the book they wrote and had published...not the tabs or tab book......thanks...also if anyone has any idea maby what publisher they used? let me know......
Quote by guitarwannabe16
I gave up trying to find sheet music for bands i like and just started learning by ear. Its more accurate anyway.

Wait.. whut?

They're on Roadrunner, can't be THAT hard to find..
You can probably buy Still Remains freaking guitar picks..?
I wasnt referring to them.
Quote by werty22

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
Quote by guitarwannabe16
Well, you are on a guitar tab website.

With no decent tabs for the good songs.
R E G G A E
dude in order to get a sheet music book on a band, someone has to make it
and im pretty sure no one has made one for stilly
most sheet music books i'v ever heard of are for realy big bands like AC DC and Led Zepplin