Im sure alot of you guys like the adicts. At first i thought the adicts sucked and that i wasted my money, but after a few listens they are so goood. who else likes or hates the adicts?
I saw them live with the misits and the UK subs and Juicehead. They were really fun and were played really well
heh, i was sorta the same way. a while ago, i heard two of their songs and i thought they sucked. then, even thought i didn't like them, i randomly decided to get "the very best of the adicts" and i fell in love with them. that happens to me with a lot of bands, when i don't like a band, but then decide to take a gamble by buying one of their cds and then end up loving them.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
I love them, especially their more, outlandish material.

A.D.X. Medley is such an amazing song.
they rule.

Quote by UraniYum
Yep. Their logo has pride of place on my jacket.

their logo has pride of place on my shirt.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

I've only really listened to Love Sucks, and I love it. Especially the last few seconds
They have a couple songs I like(Viva La Revolution, England), but other than that, I'm no fan. Their singer sounds like a Richard Hell rip-off.
Wade in the water, child.
I like a few songs, from what I've heard it's kind of annoying too.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
they are good.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by UraniYum
Yep. Their logo has pride of place on my jacket.

Yup. Mine does too. I took an old US Army jacket(thats just green) and basically ripped it apart. I put The Adicts logo on the back and DeMOCKracy on the front. It's bad ass. I won't say any more because some Cunts on here might steal this idea.

I love The Adicts. I'll admit I've only been listening to them for about 6 months, but I love them. Catchy, yes, but so much more. Different and refreshing. I don't mean to sound like a mag critic but it's true.
Quote by UraniYum
i don't care if this is closed, but i'd really like a blink182sgirl appreciation thread of some kind.

Quote by Iliemyfaceoff
well arent we just a _______ iunno

yes we are

"Punk aint no religious cult, PUNK MEANS THINKING FOR YOURSELF" - Jello Biafra
you suck skrunnch, i hate you.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Whatever MIKE.

You just follow me around disagreeing with me. L dis L dat get off L's DICK