Page 1 of 4
My school is experiencing urbanization at its worst. Not to offend anyone, but all the blacks are suddenly moving into our city because of the better schools, which is causing our school to have problems. racial fights break out everyday, and there is not going to be any stopping it. I gaurantee that it is happening all over, with rural cities such as mine, being turned into a ghetto. Am I the only one experiencing this?
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Last edited by Angus76 at Jan 23, 2007,
Quote by Angus76
My school is experiencing urbanization at its worst. Not to offend anyone, but all the blacks are suddenly moving into our city because of the better schools, which is causing our school to have problems. racial fights break out everyday, and there is not going to be any stopping it. I gaurantee that it is happening all over, with rural cities such as mine, Flushing Michigan, being turned into a ghetto. Am I the only one experiencing this?

Are you......

Are you coming on to me?
-Gear-
Crappy Starter Ashton Guitar
Ashton Ga100212
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
ESP/LTD Viper-50

Quote by cool#9
you my friend, have reached a new level of awsomeness

Quote by sebastian_96

good work The_Shredder

Look at me. Mr.Praises in sig
lol I know what you mean,

our school is like 50% black now ( not that im a racist but thats alot)
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
Quote by Angus76
Am I being rascist, asshole? No. Shut the hell up.

Just because you are saying all the problems in your school is because of Blacks does not make you rascist? WTF?
im from the south and there were alot of black kids at my shcool,and one was my besytfreind.

plz dont be hating
Threadstarter you are racist. You obviously have a problem with black people because there black. Having that ****in redneck flag doesnt help. Your just an ass.
::::Soul Prospect::::
♪♫♫♫♪
Its pretty liberal here in San Francisco, also very diverse.

So no, I have not experienced it.

FWIW, this Large black chick at my work wants to do me. Me being a skinny white guy, would be crushed under her weight.
Not Enough AssHatery
Why is it that all black people immediately think they're gang-stas just because they're black.

Seriously tho
Quote by guitar?
Just because you are saying all the problems in your school is because of Blacks does not make you rascist? WTF?

He didn't say ALL the problems are because of blacks. But because of more of them coming there is more racial profiling and other problems with race. SO YOU STFU YOU ****ING HIPPY BITCH.
Last edited by bambi_slaughter at Jan 23, 2007,
i dont realy like rednecks but i hear ya, its happening here in lee summit a little town out side of kansas city, we had 1 highschool then 3 in 5 years, blacks are moving in for the schools and an additude is hasing us. baggy pants are for fat people, chicken makes you fat.
Quote by Angus76
Am I being rascist, asshole? No. Shut the hell up.

The Schools in my town used to be really awesome, but then a bunch of poor people moved in and now the schools kinda suck. BTW, I'm not being an economist.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by bambi_slaughter
Why is it that all black people immediately think they're gang-stas just because they're black.

i know doesnt anyone watch the Fresh Prince of Bel Air??
I was under the impression that most of Flint, Michigan was already a ghetto, or do you live in one of the richer parts?
Maybe, just maybe, the blacks aren't starting the racial fights.

I have to admit though, there's this whole issue with racial labelling these days. Whites are labelled as "wankster" if they listen to rap and wear the clothing, blacks are accused of "acting white" if they use proper grammar and don't listen to rap.

What the hell is wrong with society if you're not allowed to be who you want to be without be labelled?
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
it sounds to me like there's just racism in general at the school. How's he being racist? All he's saying is fights are breaking out among other people, it's not like his racism is causing the fights.
Quote by Angus76
My school is experiencing urbanization at its worst. Not to offend anyone, but all the blacks are suddenly moving into our city because of the better schools, which is causing our school to have problems. racial fights break out everyday, and there is not going to be any stopping it. I gaurantee that it is happening all over, with rural cities such as mine, Flushing Michigan, being turned into a ghetto. Am I the only one experiencing this?

Whilst i wouldnt say you are racist, you are at the very least comming across that way, with the southern flag, the blaming of blacks for racial fights, god forbid it could be the whites!

I mean who are black people to want a decent education! ****ing selfish clearly....u goon
Quote by MySweetFracture

FWIW, this Large black chick at my work wants to do me. Me being a skinny white guy, would be crushed under her weight.

so be on top. Or **** her from behind.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
shut the fuck up. you dont need to bring that shit around here.
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
Quote by evilchuck
I was under the impression that most of Flint, Michigan was already a ghetto, or do you live in one of the richer parts?

Yes Flint is a ghetto, I live in the suburbs not Flint. I said flint on location, more people know where it is.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
From my experiences at school, some black kids are ok when it comes to that but then there are some of those other black kids that if u slip one little thing they take it as a racist thing and start all this shit. So if more of those kids come we will have a problem.
Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dimarzio Evolution Pickup
Crate 120 watt
Dimebag Wah
Quote by powerpiker
im from the south and there were alot of black kids at my shcool,and one was my besytfreind.

plz dont be hating

Word

I like how someone from Michigan is complaining about diversity in his area. The ethnicity around my school is probably like 33% white 50ish% Black and Hispanic and the rest are mix or asian. You just need to get over that someone of different color is living around you, it's not like they make my school more dangerous or my community so just stop stereotyping Mr. White Supremisist.
Cannibal Corpse

Quote by THE JEWISH AFRO
Good Golly Gosh!

nice sig...
Quote by Angus76

ahh all the blacks. how is that plantation field going on there billy bob

sorry I just found it funny with the phrase the blacks because that is just racist im half black and Im not one to be affected by racism coz im the best of both

to sumarise saying the blacks is racist, and i was slighty affected by that
Quote by civildp1
so be on top. Or **** her from behind.

She has MASSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIVVVVEEEEE boobs and a cute face, but still no way. She pretty immature and alot younger than i am (24) shes (19).
Not Enough AssHatery
No offense but just stated facts. At my school the black and whites never really see each other much except the bus. AP Classes are all white people, honors have a few blacks like 2 or 3 in them. Normal classes have 5 or 8 white people in it. At lunch the whites sit on one side of the cafeteria and the blacks sit on the other side or outside. The students really just seperate them self.
And all fights at my school are between girls. They are so immature they can't respect each other and settle their differences, they have to fight. It is a shame.
little off topic but....

the whole rebel flag thing. I hate how people IMMIDEATLY label me a redneck racist just for having a rebel flag and liking the south/ confederacy. I mean, yeah, the south was for slavery, but the flag is also a part of the southern heritage(im from TEXAS!!!!! WOOO HOOO!!) I hang up my flag because i am proud to be a southern man, not because i hate blacks, or any other race.
Ok w/e I am not rascist. And white people are problems too. Every race has a problem with each other in some way. I'm sorry if I am coming off offensive, I know I am. But I am not meaning too. But it is a problem.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Last edited by Angus76 at Jan 23, 2007,
Threadstarter, I feel your pain. The best thing to do would be to go to your principal and suggest stricter rules and worse punishment for people who break rules based on race. That way, you don't come off as racist, and your school is a better place.

Or you could come live in CO Springs with me. We have a 90% caucasian demographic.

And to all of you assholes who are calling him a rasicst redneck: **** OFF! If urbanization is causing problems in his school, then it's a problem, not a matter of racism! Stupid pit ****s, this is why I stopped posting for a while
Quote by HORSEBACK
little off topic but....

the whole rebel flag thing. I hate how people IMMIDEATLY label me a redneck racist just for having a rebel flag and liking the south/ confederacy. I mean, yeah, the south was for slavery, but the flag is also a part of the southern heritage(im from TEXAS!!!!! WOOO HOOO!!) I hang up my flag because i am proud to be a southern man, not because i hate blacks, or any other race.

Amen
Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dimarzio Evolution Pickup
Crate 120 watt
Dimebag Wah
Quote by HORSEBACK
little off topic but....

But by that logic, why would it be wrong to have a flag with a swastika waving around?

The point is, it's just not socially acceptable to wear an emblem that represents a group that caused wrongdoing. You can't not expect people to label you as such, when you choose to label yourself in the first place.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Quote by Robert_Terry
Whilst i wouldnt say you are racist, you are at the very least comming across that way, with the southern flag, the blaming of blacks for racial fights, god forbid it could be the whites!

I mean who are black people to want a decent education! ****ing selfish clearly....u goon

+1

Quote by Angus76
Ok w/e I am not rascist. And white people are problems too. Every race has a problem with each other in some way.

I hope you're not saying someone's a different race because they have a different skin colour...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

I hope you're not saying someone's a different race because they have a different skin colour...

.................What?
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
For a southern man the Rebel flag is dear to are hearts, but i really hate when Nortern yankees use and wear it . In the north if you wear it your presumed a racist
Page 1 of 4