well i was having a convo with my teacher the other day, and she said that if you have a cut on your lip and stuff and you like intake semen or blood (iunno blowjobs and shit), you can get hiv and stuff. it got me thinking, if you ate steak and it was kind of bloody because it was rare and if you had a cut in your mouth or on your tougue, wouldn't the blood mix in and you'll have cowblood mixed in your bloodstream? lol
You'd swallow most of it, seeing as the steak absorbs it. The blood that's taken into your bloodstream would be pumped out after not very long.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Kurt123
well i was having a convo with my teacher the other day, and she said that if you have a cut on your lip and stuff and you like intake semen or blood (iunno blowjobs and shit), you can get hiv and stuff. it got me thinking, if you ate steak and it was kind of bloody because it was rare and if you had a cut in your mouth or on your tougue, wouldn't the blood mix in and you'll have cowblood mixed in your bloodstream? lol

Just be quiet.
Quote by Kurt123

You were talking to your teacher about Blowjobs?
Also, if u eat a steak rare it will get into your blood system anyways through the digestive system. most being digested or expelled, but it will be there in short amounts

BTW should teachers be talking this kind of shit or teaching you the anatomy of a cows eye?
lmao i dont know my teachers cool so we have conversations like this.
File sexual assult against your teacher.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by lateraluspiral

Indeed. It's the American dream.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by lateraluspiral

Are you refering to the RATM song in your sig? Because I love that song
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
if you ate steak and it was kind of bloody because it was rare and if you had a cut in your mouth or on your tougue, wouldn't the blood mix in and you'll have cowblood mixed in your bloodstream?

only if it was uncooked steak..
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
lol 2 years ago she threw a chair at this kid. now she teachers at like....minimum wage or something....
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Indeed. It's the American dream.

It's the Czech Republican dream........i think.

~stepco
Quote by Kensai

Are you refering to the RATM song in your sig? Because I love that song

Indeed I am. One of my favorites
Umm just by the fact of swallowing semen or blood would give you HIV. The cut wouldn't even matter unless it was fresh(less than 10 minutes) and a lot of pressure was on it. Bogus.
Quote by Zuka
... You want a blowjob from a piece of Steak?

That's all I got from that post.

Who likes rare meat anyway.

'Oooh its too tough when its cooked, lets cook it rare and have blood pouring everywhere so its soft.' Bunch of pussies if you ask me.